Thread: Awkward. Situation

Default Awkward. Situation

Hey has any one ever been in a situation where you are wearing a diaper under your clothes and some one comes into the room your in and you cant move because your afraid someone will see it.

I wouldn't consider it an awkward situation if you got your clothes on and your diaper covered. Unless you don't have a
    top on and letting your diaper show above your waistband then you might have a problem.

I've had my oldest son or his kids just show up at the house early in the morning, and I'm getting up wearing a diaper under my nightshirt. I sort of let them in and then head to the bathroom to get rid of the diaper. These kinds of unexpected visits seem to happen now and again. Or UPS shows up and I'm diapered under my shorts and T-shirt. I'll take the package and walk away....backwards.

The other day I had on Goodnites. I have worn for so long I totally do not even think about it anymore. So that night we are watching a movie on Netflix. I am cuddled up next to my husband and my teenage son snuggles up on my right and lays his head in my lap. That is kinda a rare thing with my teens so I was really happy. All of a sudden he says, "mom, would you stop crinkling? I can't hear the movie." I was like, "just be still and it won't crinkle."
    Fascinating

Sometimes I've messed myself like when I'm walking the dog, and then someone wants to stop and talk to me. That's always pretty awkward.

CrinklySiren

Seeing as everyone that knows me, knows I wear diapers from time to time, its not much of a worry for me. Plus, i find that wearing a diaper under a dress or a skirt makes it much easier to not worry about. However, in the past or around family/parents, it depended on the situation. Most of the time its not nearly quiet enough for anyone to hear the crinkle (unless of course someone is resting on your lap, as per Fascinating's post) and when you think about the reality that it needs to be an entirely silent room for someone to actually hear it, it takes away most of the anxiety from "getting caught". Unless ofcourse there are other means of being caught like, if you're shirtless or if you're wearing a slightly transparent shirt, or if you bend over the wrong way. But as far as getting caught from the crinkling sound; unless you're ballsy enough to go take a midterm with a diaper on, there's no way anyone would even hear it.

One time I was even walking into the movies as the screen got dark (no sound at all right before previews) and I couldn't even hear it, let alone everyone else... and believe me when I tell you that I was wearing a VERY crinkly diaper, and not-so-much noise suppressing clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    The other day I had on Goodnites. I have worn for so long I totally do not even think about it anymore. So that night we are watching a movie on Netflix. I am cuddled up next to my husband and my teenage son snuggles up on my right and lays his head in my lap. That is kinda a rare thing with my teens so I was really happy. All of a sudden he says, "mom, would you stop crinkling? I can't hear the movie." I was like, "just be still and it won't crinkle."
    Fascinating
    If I'm not being too intrusive, do your kids know about your DLism? If so, respect for the courage

This happened summer of last year.

I live somewhat in the country and mow 5 acres around my house. Since the safety switch in the seat gets how, I just wear a diaper while mowing, which is fun anyway, right. Well, I had just finished and a friend called an needed some help cause her husband was out. I go over, without changing, help her, and while chatting just before I was about to leave..... (since I'm an early to bed person during the week and I like to be home and ready around 9:30)...she said its getting close to going home and putting your diapers on! If she only knew....or did she?

Well, now we are close friends...too close actually, but thats a whole other story. She now knows I'm ABDL and her and I have even been to the movies and I've worn with her knowing. She thinks its cute, but until I finally told her after several glasses of wine and sharing about lives struggles, she had never heard of this fetish before.