Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "In Living Color" ?

Default "In Living Color" ?

Does any one remember the adult baby skit that they did on "In living Color" ?

I cant remember it!!! ive seen most of the episodes, curiosity i will search

I was just wondering if any one had a cut of it?

Williams brings this lady to his house and tells her he is going to sleep into something he likes, then comes back in a walker wearing a diaper and a baby bonnet.

If that info will help.

There was two actual: "Umbilical Barry" was one of them, where the guy was still attached to his mother by the umbilical cord. The one you are referring to, I don't remember the name of the skit and I've been looking for it for a number of years now. The girlfriend goes to her "date's" house, only to get introduced to her date by his mom, as a baby, who in turn comes riding in on a tricycle. Towards the end of the skit, he shits his diaper and she gets the hell out of dodge. lol

Im thinking there might be a 3rd. Wasn't there one involving "LaFawnda" - the female character played by Jamie Foxx - and her "baby?"

I remember umbilical bobby where mom takes him to a frat house and yanks him back by the cord not quite ab and lafownda he played a pregnant women Im still looking hints may help Egor curiosity killing me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    There was two actual: "Umbilical Barry" was one of them, where the guy was still attached to his mother by the umbilical cord. The one you are referring to, I don't remember the name of the skit and I've been looking for it for a number of years now. The girlfriend goes to her "date's" house, only to get introduced to her date by his mom, as a baby, who in turn comes riding in on a tricycle. Towards the end of the skit, he shits his diaper and she gets the hell out of dodge. lol
    Yes that is the one I am thinking of. I just remember him coming out in a diaper then she left because he stunk.

My wife wouldn't let our kids (who were younger) watch "In Living Color". But they'd sneak down to the family room and I'd hear the laughter, so I'd sneak down and we'd all watch. Imagine now how famous they've all become. The talent was unreal.