Thread: Of Diapers and Bicycles

Default Of Diapers and Bicycles

Yeah, Bikes and Diapers, not always the best of friends. Since breaking my bike out for the season, I've run into some [I]peculiar[I] situations. I don't wear 24/7, but I do wear quite often. On top of that, I ride my bike everywhere I go. When dry, I don't really have an issue with it, but as soon as some moisture gets thrown into the mix, it's like a friggin' sauna downstairs. All of my previous diaper and cardio experience has involved winter sports, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what diaper, if any, combines well with summertime activities. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lots and lots of powder, and a cloth backed diaper instead of plastic. You've probably already thought of that but, that's what I'd try anyway.

i like to ride my bike padded. i usually wear a thinner diaper. not much that it can hold yeah but it's better than having a steam bath for your meat and two veg.