Thread: Sir_ENIAC at your service

Default Sir_ENIAC at your service

Hey everyone . I've just been lurking on here happily but now it's time that I've got to make a post. So howdy, my names ENIAC. I'm a dl but I'm discovering my ab side a bit. I recently got a nuk 5 which I love! Besides the abdl stuff I enjoy reading, playing video games, cooking, playing the cello, and I love to travel. I've really enjoyed reading through some of this sites stories and looking at the discussion. But that's all for now, nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by SirENIAC View Post
    Hey everyone . I've just been lurking on here happily but now it's time that I've got to make a post. So howdy, my names ENIAC. I'm a dl but I'm discovering my ab side a bit. I recently got a nuk 5 which I love! Besides the abdl stuff I enjoy reading, playing video games, cooking, playing the cello, and I love to travel. I've really enjoyed reading through some of this sites stories and looking at the discussion. But that's all for now, nice to meet you all!
    Good Evening,

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SirENIAC View Post
    Welcome to adisc. I'm a professional musician though my major is in organ, piano and singing. I love the cello however as it has such a beautiful sound. I do play cello, but on my keyboard....haha. Still, it's lots of fun.

Welcome Sir Eniac! So nice to have you here at ADISC. I like your style.
    Fascinating

Hello SirENIAC. Welcome. You have quite a diverse set of interests.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Is the ENIAC a nod to what I think?
    ENIAC the computer?

In a way yes, the computer. But I'm a big fan of digimon a tv show. I've read a great fanfiction about it where the author made a claim that ENIAC was also Yggdrasil, a big baddie at times and a god of the digital world. I thought that was really cool, so I just started to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome Sir Eniac! So nice to have you here at ADISC. I like your style.
    Fascinating
    Thanks I like your name, it's interesting.