Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beards

Default Beards

how many AB's have beards? does it ruin the little experience for you? Ive grown a fine long red beard, its almost past my nipples. I like the beard, had it since my coma, its become part of me and its the best hair I have on my slowly balding head. I may not look young or cute anymore, but maybe someone will find me attractive as an older bro or babysitter, I look very mannish, a bit like Allen Ginsberg.

I have a beard at the moment, and still enjoy indulging my AB side. I tend to alternate my look a couple times a year. It is slightly harder for me to enjoy my sissy side with the beard so sometimes I go clean shaven.

I can't grow a beard, or a mustache even. I guess I consider it a blessing at the moment. Still think beards look cool though.

I've got a nice, neatly trimmed red beard at the moment. I'm much more on the DL side of things, so the fact that I can be an adult that looks babyish and has a few "accidents" is plenty for me. Plus, I think the beard looks good in other contexts. Very dignified.

I have a soul patch under my bottom lip... I dont notice it. If I had a full beard, I might feel funny when I am nursing. I am one of those people who shaves their whole upper body, with the exception of my soul patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungulate View Post
    I have a soul patch under my bottom lip... I dont notice it. If I had a full beard, I might feel funny when I am nursing. I am one of those people who shaves their whole upper body, with the exception of my soul patch.
    *shudder* I will never get that particular aspect of this kink. Nothing personal, but I just find the concept of shaving my body hair really uncomfortable.

I had a grey beard for 15 years until a year ago until I thought I might be having some skin problems. Then I shaved it off
    and thankfully I didn't have anymore problems. So I've been clean shaven since then.

@archieroni: well, it has to do with a bit of dysphoria when I am littling out. I may feel so babyish, and then I go to suck my thumb, and see my hairy arm, I creep myself out, lol. On the flip side, if my arm and hands are shaven, sometimes, I experience the illusion that they are little baby hands, and I go deeper into regression. I guess it is very hard to explain, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Shaving is a pain, but worth every second.

I've had a beard since high school and a real moustache for quite awhile now (I always kinda had one, but I kept it trimmed pretty short most of the time until I finally figured out how to trim it without it looking terrible). Sometimes when I get heavy into this stuff I think about trimming it off, but most of the time I like it.

Just something that needs sayin': I bet that the beard looks really cool. Viking/Biker style