Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: tennismad is back as blakethefurry( old account lost )

  1. #1
    blakethefurry

    Default tennismad is back as blakethefurry( old account lost )

    hey there this is the new account of tennismad. the guy who used to be friends with a lot of you on here.

    if any of who were wondering why i didnt message you anymore or stoped talking with you. it was becasue my account got lost somehow.

    i have only just made this one so it still fairly new. so if i pm you or anyone of my old friends on here. it the same guy that was tennismad from before ok.

    that is al i wish to say on this post, that and guess whos back back again gain teehee.


    blakethefurry

  2. #2

  3. #3
    blakethefurry

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello blakethefurry and welcome back.

    thanks for the welcome back egor. i missed you guys/girls and it is good to be back. shame about loseing my old account tho. buh i guess a new start is good sometimes huh ?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by blakethefurry View Post
    thanks for the welcome back egor. i missed you guys/girls and it is good to be back. shame about loseing my old account tho. buh i guess a new start is good sometimes huh ?
    Hey buddy and welcome back. I hope you went through Moo because you can't have two accounts. Of course if your first account just disappeared from adisc, you wouldn't have two. Anyway, if you haven't let him know, send him a PM. He'll always work with you, but you have to let him know.

  5. #5

    Default

    Welcome back Blake! I guess we won't need to give you a tour since you have been here before. Have a great time doing all the things you love.
    Fascinating

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hey buddy and welcome back. I hope you went through Moo because you can't have two accounts. Of course if your first account just disappeared from adisc, you wouldn't have two. Anyway, if you haven't let him know, send him a PM. He'll always work with you, but you have to let him know.
    Yea, It's against the rules to host two accounts unless you have gone through Moo or have used the recovery password tool. You can also go through HogansHeroes for extra help on your password recovery and/or account. Rule #9 I'm just warning you.

    But I do still welcome you to ADISC this time things have changed if you haven't noticed. I don't think I have met you so welcome from a fellow pokemon so you must be special from a "hi" from me! ^^ i guess there really is no need for an introduction since you know the situation of everything and/or know what you already have planned when you start. Hope you secondly enjoy your stay
    Last edited by Snivy; 06-Jun-2014 at 16:05. Reason: Wrong Rule :/

  8. #8

  9. #9
    blakethefurry

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Yea, It's against the rules to host two accounts unless you have gone through Moo or have used the recovery password tool. You can also go through HogansHeroes for extra help on your password recovery and/or account. Rule #9 I'm just warning you.

    But I do still welcome you to ADISC this time things have changed if you haven't noticed. I don't think I have met you so welcome from a fellow pokemon so you must be special from a "hi" from me! ^^ i guess there really is no need for an introduction since you know the situation of everything and/or know what you already have planned when you start. Hope you secondly enjoy your stay
    um yeah i kinda didnt come on for a while and i kinda lost the password and accoutn name completely. i dun have any clue what it is anymore unfortuanately. but still how do i get hold of moo or hoganshereos for that stuff ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.