Thread: Good morning gentelmens...

Default Good morning gentelmens...

All your diapers are belong to ME!!!

Now that I have your attention (sorry for the uberly lame intro, especially if you don't get the reference) I would like to introduce myself. I am Goodnite91 (a reference to my birth year and the first, and so far only, brand of diapers I purchased), I come from Canada and I am a 17 years old TB/DL. I also like sports (watching, playing, officiating... I do it all), video games, reading and politics (yes, I know, its an unusual hoby). Anyway, thats all I can think of right now, see you guys around!

omfg duck.

You just avoided a ban my friend!

Welcome to ADISC, and wear this crash helmet.

Wow, you misspelled Gentlemen. And your name is in no way at all original in the least. I think we'll get along fine!

Welcome to ADISC!

You seem like a nice person to know, but have you thought about choosing a name that better describes you? We all know you like diapers already, and anyone could find your age in your profile (unless it's hidden, of course). There are a couple hints in this wiki article that might get you thinking.

Whether you decide to change your name or not, I hope you have fun here, it's a great place to hang out and talk about stuff, ABDL related or not.

400th post (and look at me, I'm spamvertising my latest wiki article)

What you say!!!

Welcome to ADISC. n.n
    I hope you have a great time here and make lots and lots of friends! *huggles*

Default Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny: