Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Onesies

Default Onesies

So I'm sure this question has been asked before. I've been browsing the internets and I keep coming to a dead end. I'm kinda interested in a onesie. Not for the whole baby thing but for the whole supporting the diaper and being able to actually hide my diapers when I got them on.

On amazon all I get results for are footed pajamas. Not like those wouldn't be cool to be honest. Just a plain jane onesie would be nice.

Hello,

angelfluff dot com is one site that sells them. They are called concealors there. I can't actually post the link without moderator approval, since I am not an established contributor.

Heres a link for onesies on amazon: Amazon.com: Baby Pants Adult Onezie - Medium White: Health & Personal Care

I have bought from that link before, they are nice and look just like a normal shirt (depending on the color you get). My only advice for that link is that the shirts tend to run just a little large so you might want to order one size small.

You might also want to check out Cloth Diapers, Adult Cloth Diapers, Baby Cloth Diapers - Babykins & Kins Products I have gotten numerous onesies from them and they are amazing! I've ordered their normal onesies and there golf style onesie and I love them. Good luck finding a good onesie

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    Heres a link for onesies on amazon: Amazon.com: Baby Pants Adult Onezie - Medium White: Health & Personal Care

I have bought from that link before, they are nice and look just like a normal shirt (depending on the color you get). My only advice for that link is that the shirts tend to run just a little large so you might want to order one size small.

You might also want to check out Cloth Diapers, Adult Cloth Diapers, Baby Cloth Diapers - Babykins & Kins Products I have gotten numerous onesies from them and they are amazing! I've ordered their normal onesies and there golf style onesie and I love them. Good luck finding a good onesie
    Thanks for the links folks. I will check them out.

Pulluplover

Go to items in Big Tots store on eBay! . They sell a bunch, and she can custom make them for you. I had two polo ones made the other day, something like 32.00 each if I recall. Not bad! Great quality and service.

XP Medical also sells them. They are supposed to be very similar to the now discontinued Abena Body Stocking.

I buy mine from these folks, Products . They are probably about the same price as baby pants, but much more lightweight and you can get a discount if you buy multiple ones at once. They stretch too, which the xpmedical ones or baby pants ones I have don't do. I heard they are going to start expanding into longsleeve onesies in the future (I emailed asking about polo style, they'd like to do them but the long sleeves will happen before that). They've started to expand into other patterns, even one has butterflies on it, so if your into that. I usually just get white ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebook89 View Post
    So I'm sure this question has been asked before. I've been browsing the internets and I keep coming to a dead end. I'm kinda interested in a onesie. Not for the whole baby thing but for the whole supporting the diaper and being able to actually hide my diapers when I got them on.

On amazon all I get results for are footed pajamas. Not like those wouldn't be cool to be honest. Just a plain jane onesie would be nice.
    Here's a site to check on. Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. I've got several of these and they're well made. They're available in solid colors as well as prints
    that are limited in supply.

The 4care body stocking onfrom XP Medical is great. XP Medical - Incontinence Bodystockings, Fixing Pants and Swim Diapers I'm wanted one for the same reason and it does work well.