Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Pants

Default Rubber Pants

Can anyone help me with finding a good pair of rubber or latex pants.

I'm not sure which are going to be best but I want them to be nice and stretchy so when worn over a nappy they'll be nice snug fit.
    I also would like some that are a natural colour.

I've tried eBay but can't seem to find any that are suitable and most seem to be plastic which I've got quite a few pairs of.

I went trough the same process. I ended up making my own but latex isn't easy to work with. I have read that some of the rubber diaper covers that are for sale are poor quality and have terrible warranties. Elastica Engineering is where I got my materials in case you want to give it a try.

Great idea. I have never seen this style, but it sounds like it could be NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dampdriver69 View Post
    Can anyone help me with finding a good pair of rubber or latex pants.

I'm not sure which are going to be best but I want them to be nice and stretchy so when worn over a nappy they'll be nice snug fit.
    I also would like some that are a natural colour.

I've tried eBay but can't seem to find any that are suitable and most seem to be plastic which I've got quite a few pairs of.
    It will cost you, but look into Protex Medical : Home. Incontinence Products and Incontinence Supplies - LLMedico.com. Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.

Rubbers can be difficult because they tear easily...may be of poor quality from a fetish place (ripoffs abound), and rubbers are costly.

Home Delivery Incontinence Supplies may still have their Malaysian Rubber pants and they seem to have quality to them by my experiences.

euroflex is a type material that can resemble rubber/latex, but is a very durable plastic/pvc. some like it.

if you are trying to get by cheaply, you'll get what you pay for.

when you ask for "BEST"...you'll never get a valid answer. everyone has their own opinion or thought on what that is. only YOU can find what is BEST...and guess what? it involves trial and error. There is NO one with the magic answer, no government, no god or jesus, no web site or written bible that lists objects or ideas that are BEST. It's subjective.

reminds me of the childhood questions we asked repeatedly, such as: "what's best, a Ford or a Chevy?" never did settle that one; no one ever did.

beware.
    Last edited by Andrewgdfw; 03-Jun-2014 at 19:58. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by Dampdriver69 View Post
    As andrewgdfw says there are some around but they will cost you 2-3 times more than pvc.
    The only place i know of that sells them here in the uk is www.incontinenceshop.com they do both plastic and rubber pants, have never tried rubber pants personally mostly due to the cost factor and rubbers propensity to perish so you will have to let me know how you get on with them

I like the Leakmaster highbacks because they completely cover my cloth diaper when I'm sleeping. You can even buy them from Amazon.

In my opinion your best chance of finding something you like is to order from Latex Rubber Diaper Pants, Bloomers & Panties. I have never dealt with but they have quite the selection. Also I would avoid rubber with elastic, the great thing about latex is the stretch so the leg holes and waist can lay flat and prevent leaks a lot better. it doesn't mean you can't have riffles around the legs because latex can do both.

yes I have some from babykins just need to follow the wash instructions to the letter or they will wear out fast