Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sudden Stress

Default Sudden Stress

I ordered Abena's 31st of May and I cannot believe how much stress it's on me. I'm waiting and dying for these so bad because they will be my first adult brand and I have to wait between 5th-10th of June. I hate waiting for things in general especially these Abena's. Gosh...

I definitely can relate. I was very excited and couldn't wait for it when I bought my first NUK 5 pacifier. I couldn't wait for it to come in the mail.
    Last edited by JazzBaby; 03-Jun-2014 at 18:18.

Hopefully the sudden stress relief when they arrive will be more than worth it. When mine came last month, it was the most awesome stress relief ever. To think that I spent two years of single parenthood with no stress relief until now. Those diapers took care of me beyond my wildest dreams.
    Fascinating

I say get the tracking codes especially if its FedEx it will help with the stress or maybe add to it. It depends XD

CrinklySiren

aye. Get the tracking information, and occupy your time ~ the more you stress, the longer it will seem to take.

I'm there with you. Waited over two weeks for my last order from Bambino and was quite antsy by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Sadly, There is no tracking information. I'm fucked -_-
    Take it as a chance to do some other stuff. Anytime you have the opportunity to wait around thinking about your delivery, go take a walk, or play a game, or read something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Take it as a chance to do some other stuff. Anytime you have the opportunity to wait around thinking about your delivery, go take a walk, or play a game, or read something interesting.
    It's called high school and that's not fun

It seems the reason i stress waiting for something is because i want it so bad and now!!!! and generally the more stressed i am the more excited i am when it finally does come in !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    It's called high school and that's not fun
    Same principle. I read a whole bunch of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series in between classes in high school. Find yourself a good book as a distraction.