Thread: molicare extra (blue plastic)

Default molicare extra (blue plastic)

hey iv been searching the net for ages trying to find full packs of the old blue plastic molicare extras. if any knows why they stopped selling them id love to know why as they used to be my favorite diaper

I guess that they were kind of obsolete as soon as the Molicare Premium (cloth backed) and the Molicare Comfort (cloth wings hybrid style) were introduced. The only reason for the Super Plus still being around is because it is a proper night-time diaper and thus way more absorbant then both Premium and Comfort. But if you don't mind the cloth wings and the mostly white colour, the Molicare Comfort Maxi is very similar to the old Extra: Very thin and not very absorbant

Well I have just found a listing on ebay that ships only to the USA. They are plastic backed molicare, made in germany.

1 Pkg Abdl Medline Molicare Classic Plus Diapers Medium Large 40 Ct Germany | eBay

The above link is a private listing, but the same product, and I think different seller is:

Medline Molicare Classic Plus Briefs 27 47" MD LG 2 Pkg of 40 MSC 96000 | eBay