Thread: hi

Default hi

hi i used to be on this site but left due to personal reasons
    any im Ashley-T from ireland.
    on this hear to find people from ireland to chat to and make new Friends. dont mind talking to pole who are not from ireland. but please send me a message and introduce yourself please. if you want to know more please message me

bringmesunshine

Welcome to ADISC. How are you getting your hands on the Vlesi slip? Very hard to find and get hold of here in the UK! Welcome again. bringmesunshine

hey thanks for all your message. @bringmessunshine im getting the vlesi slip from an irish incontinence store but they wont deliver over seas only to the north. sorry if your finding it hard to find them. if i see them online that deliver to the uk ill let you know

Welcome back Ashley! I am not from Ireland. I am in the USA. I am padded at the moment and dry waiting for my fiancÚ to get here and prepare for our wedding in 5 days. Hope you enjoy this place, it is great!
    Fascinating

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyT View Post
    hey thanks for all your message. @bringmessunshine im getting the vlesi slip from an irish incontinence store but they wont deliver over seas only to the north. sorry if your finding it hard to find them. if i see them online that deliver to the uk ill let you know
    Thanks very much. Actually trying to holiday down in Ireland (family included but it might happen), if they're available in Irish pharmacies then I may have a look...I'm guessing they're not in chain pharmacies though F.I you never find tena slips, molicares or flufsans in Boots!

Depends what county. In dublin their is a few medical shops, you can get molicare, tena, absorin. We do have boots every where over hear. Need more help just ask and add me of you want

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyT View Post
    Depends what county. In dublin their is a few medical shops, you can get molicare, tena, absorin. We do have boots every where over hear. Need more help just ask and add me of you want
    Shop-available Molicares! That sounds really exciting! As usual thanks for the info'. BMS

Howdy and welcome back to ADISC. May your stay be more permanent this go 'round.

Stay dry and happy!