Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Yearbook Quote

Default Interesting Yearbook Quote

So a student in my school used the following as her yearbook quote:

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it but only you can get the warm feeling that it brings."

Some body wrote in mine "What a shape what a figure two more legs and you will look like trigger!"

Quote Originally Posted by ickaraokegirl View Post
    so a student in my school used the following as her yearbook quote:

"friendship is like peeing on yourself: Everyone can see it but only you can get the warm feeling that it brings."
    rofl!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    So a student in my school used the following as her yearbook quote:

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it but only you can get the warm feeling that it brings."
    ...if she only knew ....

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Makes you wonder if she does know!
    well at least if she does she isn't against it lol.

According to Google, a similar saying is the quote of someone named Robert Bloch... never heard of him before, but I've seen this phrase printed on a birthday card, and Google has many results for it.http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/0...your-pants.jpg

I can remember, in junior high school, when a friend handed me her yearbook and said, "Please don't write anything profound or my parents will be angry." I had a bit of a crush on this particular girl, so I let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    According to Google, a similar saying is the quote of someone named Robert Bloch... never heard of him before, but I've seen this phrase printed on a birthday card, and Google has many results for it.http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/0...your-pants.jpg
    Yes, she cited him. He is a writer...mostly crime novels. His most famous one was probably Psycho, the novel upon which Hitchcock's movie was based.

I've actually got a middle school yearbook where a friend wrote that I shouldn't pee my pants.

It's really ironic because the friend never knew I had an interest in diapers and I never had any accidents in school. It came up because some anonymous person had put in a story for the memories section of the yearbook about peeing his/her pants when not being allowed out of class, my friend and I were joking about it, and he decided to write it as part of his future advice to be funny.

Little did he know I had no intention of following it.