Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you like your tea?

Question How do you like your tea?

Sometimes I think that people here in america find it unusual that when I order iced tea I generally get it unsweetened and don't add artificial sweeteners. I get the feeling that it would be the opposite in most countries though I only have movies and TV shows to make that assumption from.

How do you take your tea? Hot, cold, sweet, unsweetened, honey, agave, or long island? I would put up a poll but I'm guaranteed to leave someones favorite out.

For me, hot tea is with honey and lemon. Iced tea I like unsweetened with lemon in it.

Iced and black! My mother alwaysed [email protected]#d it up with lemon, sugar and mint, Yuck!

Hmmm ..... My Tea would be "Earl Grey, Hot."

Yes, I seriously drink this and do so without sugar.

Unsweet, just plain tea, straight up. No frills of any kind.

Decaf, sweet, iced. Or just made from a non caffeine herb. I like dandelion, peppermint, raspberry etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiOmutsu View Post
    Sometimes I think that people here in america find it unusual that when I order iced tea I generally get it unsweetened and don't add artificial sweeteners. I get the feeling that it would be the opposite in most countries though I only have movies and TV shows to make that assumption from.

How do you take your tea? Hot, cold, sweet, unsweetened, honey, agave, or long island? I would put up a poll but I'm guaranteed to leave someones favorite out.

Earl Grey, hot with extra Bergamot, a touch of lemon, and ever so little honey... and a small pack of Nutter-Butters...
    ...or a hot mild Oolong, or Jasmine nothing added, except perhaps a 'fortune-cookie'...
    Never-ever again... a 'Long Island' nor an 'Electric' "iced tea"... *shudders*...

Actual Iced-tea: I like pretty much any medium black-tea, lightly sweetened with real cane sugar, and a touch of lemon... the mint, if any... should only be a small garnish sprig... not rendered into the tea... In fact, the lemon should be a disc, slotted onto the side of the glass mostly as garnish too...

Thanks,
    -Marka

Earl Gray Hot with sweet and low and Lemon.

Peppermint Sun Tea, Sweet and low lots of Ice.

English gunpowder (If I can find it)10minute 200degree touch of honey

Formosa Oolong with German rock sugar.

A good Chinese restaurant with two drops of soy sauce .