Thread: A little ABDL*: The Power of Words

Default A little ABDL*: The Power of Words

Some of you may know that I am trying to make a website and youtube series. I have list of episodes thought out and have done a few already. None the less I finnished another episode today. I know it is episode #7, but I want to redo some of my old ones before I release them. This one just ended up being finished because I was just so floored by some of the advertising I have seen lately for diapers.

If you folks could take a look that would be greatly appreciated. Feedback is also appreciated.

Also.... I know I say "you know" a lot. I am sorry, just a nevous habit.
    Also.... I promise other episodes will be more interesting.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2aD...ature=youtu.be

Hi, Forever. I think there are some good points in there, but you're asking a lot of your audience to stick with you for 18 minutes, especially when it's just you and a fixed camera. You've clearly got things to say, and I'm betting a lot of people would like to hear your key points. My advice would be to say what you want, but then edit.

There is a quote that's often attributed (probably mistakenly) to Mark Twain: "If I Had More Time, I Would Have Written a Shorter Letter." That's relevant here, since while it takes more time to succinctly get your points across, your message will be better for it.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Hi, Forever. I think there are some good points in there, but you're asking a lot of your audience to stick with you for 18 minutes, especially when it's just you and a fixed camera. You've clearly got things to say, and I'm betting a lot of people would like to hear your key points. My advice would be to say what you want, but then edit.

There is a quote that's often attributed (probably mistakenly) to Mark Twain: "If I Had More Time, I Would Have Written a Shorter Letter." That's relevant here, since while it takes more time to succinctly get your points across, your message will be better for it.

-RMS

My thoughts as well. I tried going without a script this time. I kind of just rambled. It is kind of hard to be casual and comfortable talking about these topics.

Very well done!!! I admit i skipped threw in 5 but will watch all of it later!! so i would agree with rms401, you make great points!! and me an ab/dl didnt watch it all so how much would a non ab/dl watch!!! I love your you courage to educate, great presentation and great verbal speaking !!! so i will watch and comment please keep posting!!! again outstanding!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    My thoughts as well. I tried going without a script this time. I kind of just rambled. It is kind of hard to be casual and comfortable talking about these topics.
    Take it from a communications manager, Forever: Write what you want to say out completely, then make an outline. Your points will be both more complete and succinct. I do that before every presentation and it helps immensely. It will also give you the courage to say what you really want to say.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Take it from a communications manager, Forever: Write what you want to say out completely, then make an outline. Your points will be both more complete and succinct. I do that before every presentation and it helps immensely. It will also give you the courage to say what you really want to say.

-RMS
    Thanks. I will be doing that in te future.