Thread: Favorite thing to do during the summer

Default Favorite thing to do during the summer

Hi everyone,

just wanted to ask all of you on here: What is the one thing you love or look forward to do during the summer?

For me, its going to Colossalcon an anime convention in Sandusky,Ohio. It takes place at the Kalahari Resort so it's a great way to have fun and relax at the same time. It's also a great way to get away from all of the stress of work, real life, and school. Even if it's just for a weekend.

If you have more than one thing you look forward to doing or love, please feel free to post it.

Being able to sleep in and just lay around my room in a T-shirt and diaper.

This summer, the world cup in Brazil. And hope Spain reach the final for when I am in Valencia. Was in Barcelona two years ago when they won the European Championships. Awesome experience ..

Laying in the sun! Going for walks in the trees and enjoying magical days.

I love the ocean and the beach, love to cool off at night skinny dipping and swimming, A little less diaper active in the summer but always at night!!

Being someone who still goes to school...(For not very much longer hopefully, lol) Summer vacation... being able to just not do anything, cook outs, swimming. The ability to turn on the air conditioner without getting a weird look. lol... what? It can get hot here in the winter sometimes... lol

I'm a runner and I run every day. In Canada, we just survived the coldest winter in twenty years so I'm just glad it's over. In summer, they close the roads along the Rideau Canal and the Ottawa Parkway on Sundays. It means you can run, bike, walk or rollerblade along scenic routes without any cars or pollution. These are my favourite running days. I also like the summer blockbuster movies (guilty pleasure). X-men and Captain America were awesome.