Thread: Hello everyone !

Default Hello everyone !

It is not easy to describe, but I'll try. I was there a few months ago in a motorcycle accident, which involved a partial incontinence every night ... I as a result of having recourse to wear diapers, but it also happens that I wear the day . I made ​​this choice, and now everything is fine for me, I'm used to wear diapers, but being careful not to tell my friends or my family, although that is not obvious for me to hide the noise happens when I walk ...
    Here, in a few sentences, I presented, it is easier for me as well, because it is less obvious for me to discuss my situation with my close friends .....

Welcome to ADISC! Sorry about, the accident. I am wearing for pleasure and always will. I might give up my bottle and paci, but never my favorite underwear.
    Fascinating

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Sorry about, the accident. I am wearing for pleasure and always will. I might give up my bottle and paci, but never my favorite underwear.
    Fascinating

Fascinating, thank you very much. I restored my accient motorcycle; what I mean is that I have not lost the use of my legs, only morally it marked me.

Hello, thanks for stopping by and welcoming me. And welcome (feels a bit strange to welcome someone to ADISC as I've also been here only a few days). It seems from your username that we are the same age, and just across the big water (I'm in the UK, south).

Quote Originally Posted by gloncouchejon83 View Post
    Fascinating, thank you very much. I restored my accient motorcycle; what I mean is that I have not lost the use of my legs, only morally it marked me.
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

You said "morally it marked me". I hope that you are not feeling guilty about enjoying diapers. Wait, that's exactly the journey that we have all been on, with very few exceptions.

I personally think that everyone has a few kinks, although the majority submit to the perceived social norms and repress them. This probably leads to mental ill health in some.

Sure, we have all to go through some adjustment however, accepting that we like diapers or have a 'little' persona or a 'fursona' etc. means that we can accept who we are and integrate it into our lives. This is much more health, mentally speaking. Shed the guilt if you have any and look around the forums.

Remember, we are not rules by our diapers. It is something the we do for fun and most of us lead a well balanced life with a career etc.

Read around the forums, talk to some of the well known faces (avatars) for advice and you will find a kind, accepting and loving community albeit with a few kinks.

You are in the right place. We are here for you while you adjust, just as you will be for others in the future, I have no doubt of that!

I looks forward to your contribution, and do not be afraid to ask for advice,

DLE.

Welcome, Gloncouchejon83. Cute avatar. It brought a giggle out of me when I saw it.
    I'm glad you are as recovered as you are. Things could be a lot worse.