Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your best & worst diapered experience?

Default What is your best & worst diapered experience?

We all have those experiences while wearing that we just want to relive, & also those we just want to forget ever happened.

For me, my best experience while wearing was when I wore a goodnite for the first time all day & even wore & used in public for the first time. It was an amazing thrill.

I haven't had a real bad experience yet, *fingers crossed*

What were some of your best & worse times while padded?

id say my best experience is the first time i wore a bellisimo; which is also the first time i tried something better than depends.

worst one is...i'd really rather not to say but...long story short, i tried a laxitive once..and severely underestimated the effects. never trying that stuff again.

Wearing for the first time was intense to say the least, but telling my girlfriend and good friend and getting a positive respronse in both cases was also a very positive experience.

Worst experience... overestimating my diaper and having a leak in public. Luckily it was a rainy winter day and already dark so nobody had a change to notice it.

Best was the first time back in a cloth diaper
    Worst , nearly getting caught by my mum

The best moment for me was when I wore out in public for the first time and I was glad I didn't get caught. It was winter and I have a long coat so that helped. I've never had a bad moment and lets hope I don't get one.

All you guys that had great first times are lucky. I'd actually put down the first diaper I wore since I was a toddler as my worst experience. It was a Bambino sample, so the diaper was high quality. But I didn't tape it that well. On top of that, I started out my diapered experience with a very shy bladder, so I wore that diaper bone dry until I had to pee so badly that I basically forced myself to go. Which ended up leaking on my chair because I flooded a poorly taped diaper. So, yeah, first diaper ended up being nearly impossible to use and then I had to spend the end of the evening cleaning my chair and floor, which sucked.

Best experience is hard to say. I think recently one stands out. I had run out of diapers and my shipment got delayed or...something, so I ended up going about half a month with no diapers. When I got the shipment finally, I had a free weekend and spent the whole time diapered. Lying in bed with a thick, warm wet diaper between my legs and snuggling with my arctic fox plushie was just heavenly.

Best experience is easy, stripping down to just a diaper and going on a hike where there was no one around. Love doing that, but the first time was awesome. Worst experience is really just pushing a good night too far and soaking pants so bad anyone could notice. I now use the restroom some on days when I need to go a lot to regulate this from happened and to save cost of changing during the day.

Best was probably the first time I ever wore training pants... which was just last month. I slept in them and had what seemed to be multiple diaper dreams.

Worst was likely the first and only time I tried a Bambino. My mother was just on the other side of my bedroom wall as I attempted to tape on the garment that seemed to crinkle oh so loudly. It was too big; I couldn't get it taped snug enough, and worst of all, the plastic backing made my butt sweat like hell.

I think my best so far has been having enough time to enjoy a diaper to its fullest- Starting dry early in the morning, and finishing off full messy and wet at night. Its the little things.

The worst has to be like many others- having a wet leaking diaper at any point and time, usually near the end of the day when I don't want to deal with any kind of clean-up process.

Best would be wearing while driving back to college, which is an 8 hour drive. Got padded in a nice depend with a goodnite stuffer. Nice and comfy, plus inexpensive.

Worse would be one of two experiences. First one would be skiing in a goodnite and with the combo of getting wet from the snow and falling, and the diaper leaking. Second experience would be when I messed a cheap store brand goodnite diaper at a rest stop. It was my last one and didn't have normal underwear around. I messed on accident and had to go buy some more underwear. Only problem was that I used a LOT of my diaper up. I smelled and had a bad diaper waddle.