Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a bad of Abena Premium M4s, what am I up against?

Default Just bought a bad of Abena Premium M4s, what am I up against?

Is there anything specific that I should know about the diaper? Any tips?

Well, before you open the bag, you should close all windows and maybe lock the door to your room. I don't want to scare you at this point, but there have been reports of Abenas violently wrapping around peoples behinds.

That is too funny. I never tried those, but they sound exciting. Of course nothing can beat my Gerber soft cloth diapers I like to wear to bed.

I have to say is prepare to be amazed.

Not the absolute thickest or absorbent diaper out there, and its institutional print is attractive to some, accepted by most, and hated by those seeking a neutral white or a "babyish" diaper. It is unquestionably the best-designed, best-fitting, best-made, and best-functioning diaper out there. Enjoy ;-)

Sent from my laptop, whilst wearing an M-4.

I ordered some last week and I have to wait 3 more days. I was told they are nice and thick plus absorbent but mildly discreet when you wet them.

In my opinion they are by far the best diaper (that I have tried). I love them. They fit great, I actually like the look, they are nice and thick, and best of all they are highly absorbent.

Please tell us what you think of them if you decide to get them, i have wanted to try them for years