Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Greetings. I am a student majoring in Computer Science. I recently finished my first year at a university and will be working part-time for the summer. I am a shy and reserved guy.

I am also a diaper lover. I enjoy wearing diapers and using them. Aside from diapers, I enjoy programming, gaming and other computer related things. I mostly program in python at the moment. I also enjoy building computers and I am starting to get into hobbyist electronics.

I joined this site because I used to think people with my fetish were rare. After searching around on google and coming to this site, I no longer think that way. I came here to meet others with my fetish, and maybe make some friends. I will probably just lurk, but I may post every now and then.

Welcome Pyp! Nice to meet another DL. Sometimes I have so much fun with this hobby.

Hiya! You've come to the right place. Feel free to browse, and don't be nervous if you have any questions.