Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I'm Mike and just joined here. Not much to say to be honest kinda nervous so I will try my best to introduce myself. I've been a diaper love for quiet sometime and have just recently and told my life partner. He was okay with it and in the last few weeks we have actually had a bit of fun I guess you could say. I've actually been a tad bit confused on all of this since I haven't done it in years and the last time I wore a diaper it was when I was a teenager lol.

Anyways diapers aren't really the only thing I enjoy. I absolutely love camping actually me and the partner are planning a camping trip this coming weekend for his birthday. I also a geek, I love games of all sorts and sometimes it drives my partner insane. I would love to play the Xbox in my diaper lol.

I hope that I can get to meet new people that have the same interest as me. I hope to notice that I'm not the only one with this need. I tend to call it more of a need then a fetish and I don't find it taboo. I feel comfortable and a since of security.

Hope I didn't bore anyone
    Mike

Welcome Mike! I told my fiancÚ this month. We will be married in a week so we have not started anything together yet. I have been going crazy with it by myself though.
    F.L.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome Mike! I told my fiancÚ this month. We will be married in a week so we have not started anything together yet. I have been going crazy with it by myself though.
    F.L.
    Yeah he is a great guy. We been together going on 4 years. Just sucks my state doesn't allow gay marriage to be honest. We don't care though. He is just as much my husband. I just found it cool that he was into it too.

Welcome to the clan Mike. And it's great that your partner is supportive too.

And I'm sure that MI will come around eventually.

We've had civil partnerships in the UK for a while however, by the end of the year, most of the UK will allow full marriages to same sex couples. Welcome to the 21st century. Finally.

Glad you have a supportive other half. That will help alot.

As you will have seen by now, we are an eclectic but friendly bunch. And no, you are, by far, not the only one. Gay, Straight, Bi, DL, Sissy, LG, LB, Care Givers, DF, BF, IC's and all combinations under the sun! We are all here. Some wear by choice, some because they want to. It's harmless fun and most of us love it. You will be at home here.

Welcome,

DLE.

Hi Mike!!! welcome I was nervous at first and the more i got to know others here the more i relaxed!!! Give it time on the gay marriage in your state more and more states are allowing it as mine did recently!! you can always get married in another state although yours does not reconize it!!!

How could I have miss you!!! Welcome aboard to ADISC from a fellow Snivy! I loved the introduction and the way you described your interests way tops! There are plenty of guys on this site with your same ideas just like me with a big interests in diapers! Welcome Aboard!!!