Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you give up AB/DL for someone you love?

Default Would you give up AB/DL for someone you love?

Sorry, not sure how to make a poll on here:

A.) Yes.
    B.) Yes. Depending on the person.
    C.) Maybe.
    D.) Maybe. If we could meet halfway, somehow.
    E.) No.
    F.) No. This is too much of a part of who I am.
    G.) Other. (Please explain).

Give up? No. Curtail or compromise on when, where, how and what? Yes

I feel it is too much a part of me to simply give it up. I doubt I would be able to do without for the entire marriage and if my spouse cannot give me at least some time with AB activities, then maybe she really shouldn't be my spouse.

If it's that much of a problem that it's either the diapers or her, then of course I would. If I had to choose between spending the rest of my life diaperless but with someone special, or alone and padded, the former is much more appealing and important to me. Sure, it'd be difficult, but I feel that it'd be worth it overall.

Heeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll NO!

Excuse me, I just spent nearly two decades of my life on the verge of being disowned by my dad for being a "perverted freak". Unfortunately I didn't have a choice there. Why, when I do get a choice, would I choose the same thing? If you're gonna date me, then accept me for who and what I am or you can walk home.

Yes. Depending on the person. If she would understand that I have to wear diapers to bed for my IC problem. Then I would give up my ABDL. But if she leaves me I would go back to my ABDL. Years down the road if I don't meet that special someone. Than I would never give up my ABDL side. And she would have to live with me and my ABDL side too. If she did not want to live with me and my ABDL side thats ok too. But I would never again give up my ABDL side.

ugh actually... i'm gonna get married with an AB/DL real soon.... so..like.. (F)..............

No, I would not. I would respect their wishes and keep it private and away from them, but I would never stop enjoying that aspect of my life. No way. If they can't accept me for the things I like, they aren't worth it.

Never. It's unseparateable part of my personality.

This is a difficult question, but an important one to ask. Honestly, depending on how madly in love with the person I was, I may try it. But I know deep down that the result would be the same any time I've purged: the feelings will be back. And then I would be at odds with the other person. And if somebody I 'truly loved' couldn't accept a part of me, then they wouldn't accept all of me and I would have to seriously consider ending the relationship there.

Anyone who tries to change someone into something else doesn't actually love that person. They are in love with the idea of that person and are sculpting the person to fit their selfish desires. Not somebody worth being around for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    No, I would not. I would respect their wishes and keep it private and away from them, but I would never stop enjoying that aspect of my life. No way. If they can't accept me for the things I like, they aren't worth it.
    This is also my thoughts.