Thread: Hello folks

Default Hello folks

hello, I'm a DL for the most part. I like any type of incontinet product. I like a diaper with vinyl pants for bed time, that's what I'm in now, nearly time for change! Also "pullup"underwear, shields, guards. Sometimes 24/7, but not allways.
    I enjoy motorsports, drag racing for the most part.
    I'm building a Pro/Street 64 Ford Fairlane.
    I listen to music a lot Classic Rock , oldies etc.
    This looks like a nice friendly forum, it's allways nice to meet like minded people.

Duane,

Welcome. You are right, this is indeed a nice friendly forum fill of accepting, supportive and helpful people.

So you like classic rock? Have you come across 'The Arrow' streamed from London? Classic rock, no adverts, no DJ just sweet classic rock! http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u Enjoy! It's what I'm listening to now.

I'm also mainly a DL but with occasional other 'interests'...

What is it that you want to do while you are on the forums?

DLE.

Welcome Duane! Thanks for sharing all the hobbies. I think mine are kids, ADISC, sewing, computer time and all DL full time. I quit underwear last month.

Hi and welcome duane!!! I love nascar alan kulwicki fan then mark martin wish he still raced always the underdog for me!!! still like ford jack rousch drivers carl edwards for now!! What engine in your ford fairlane curious? old 302 mid 360 4 bolt 460 351w or c or mod

This looks like a nice friendly forum, it's allways nice to meet like minded people.
    Yes Indeedy. Hi from another dl +furry. Hmmm well personally, plastic pants are my main thing, which I wear over plastic-backed disposables, I don't care much for cloth-backed diapers, and less for guards, pads, or Goodnights - pads with a superstructure. But that's beside the point. I am quite sure you get as much out of your preference as I do mine.

Adisc is all about diversity, and celebrates it. It's like we all speak the same language, just in different accents

I am thrilled to see that by listing some of the interesting stuff about yourself - the stuff not to do with our underwear choices - that several members were not only paying attention but have bags in common with you. That's the way to do it!! You're off to a great start, keep it up.