Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for some Helpful babies (or people)

Default Looking for some Helpful babies (or people)

Hi there

I'm relatively new to the whole, Adult Baby, thing, and I admit that I want to try it. And while I have been in Pull-ups a few years ago, it was only for a few days, cause they clean up was a bit of a pain.

So as I said, I have been interested in being an Adult Baby, but I can be very nervous in new situations. I would like to at least find some Playmates first, other babies to help me ease into it and such. Then maybe I would like to find either a Sitter, or maybe even a Mommy/Daddy.

So, any other babies wanna make a friend?

I'm a DL not an AB, but I am wondering if you're looking for real life friends/mommy/daddy or online like here at ADISC. This isn't a meet up community, but it does happen every once in awhile, especially the online relationships. Do you have any questions about becoming an AB? Like what's the best paci or bottle members like to use?

Well, I've just been curious about trying being an AB for a bit now, and I guess that maybe I'm just looking for friends to either talk about it with or to help me try it out and explore it.

I think to start I just want some online friends and such, maybe real life later on, seeing as I'm SUPER shy around new people when I first meet them in person

So I guess I'm looking for friends to discuss/help me into it, but of course who knows what else can come up.

Then I think you've come to the right place! I'm sure as more ABs see this thread they will start commenting on getting started. Anyone? Buehler?

Quote Originally Posted by AKwriter92 View Post
    So far, no one except you but I just have to be patient
    I've asked some friends to help.

Awesome. Thank you so much.

I would also like to say that I took my first step to AB. I just got back from Walgreen and bought two pacifiers. Sucking on one now. :3

haha, I would be more than glad to help however I can. I will send a friend request along shortly so you can pm me any time you need/want to. I think what you are trying to do is see if you really are an ab, if I understand correctly, in that you are trying to do various things that an ab might do and that you have been curious about doing yourself (and please correct me if I am wrong in any of my understanding). as it stands, how is the pacifier treating you? haha I personally find pacis are just the absolute best! anyway, i'm glad to hear that you are stepping out and trying out various things to try and discover who you are! so many people never do and end up constantly wondering "what if?" for the rest of their livesand I am just so glad that there is one less person that will be feeling that anxiety going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by KidSpike13 View Post
    haha, I would be more than glad to help however I can. I will send a friend request along shortly so you can pm me any time you need/want to. I think what you are trying to do is see if you really are an ab, if I understand correctly, in that you are trying to do various things that an ab might do and that you have been curious about doing yourself (and please correct me if I am wrong in any of my understanding). as it stands, how is the pacifier treating you? haha I personally find pacis are just the absolute best! anyway, i'm glad to hear that you are stepping out and trying out various things to try and discover who you are! so many people never do and end up constantly wondering "what if?" for the rest of their livesand I am just so glad that there is one less person that will be feeling that anxiety going forward!
    I got your friend request, so I might shoot you a message at some point.

And I guess that you can say that. What I can say at this time is that I'm Bisexual, a furry, and a brony. I love reading Transformation stories, Gender Transformation stories, as well as Age regression stories (my favorites are where someone mentally regresses in age, but stay the same physical age as they were before). I always read those and thought how cool it would be to experience something like that; being a baby in all but physical form.

And the Pacifiers are fun ^w^

Well I think the pacifiers are a good first step, and you're enjoying them, so even better! There's a few more simple things you can do to sort of ease your way into the AB world.

-Watching cartoons and animated movies. Ones you watched as an actual kid might be more fun!

-Bottles and sippy cups. A sippy cup full of chocolate milk while you watch cartoons is great!

-Cuddling with stuffed animals

-Sucking your thumb

-Coloring books, or picture books