Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there everyone

Default Hi there everyone

Hi there. My name is AKwriter92, I'm a 21 year old Alaskan, and I'm here to kind of see about the whole Adult baby thing.

I've seen plenty of references and stories to it around the internet, and I find it interesting, problem is, I have no idea how to go about trying it. Even if I did, I'm to nervous to do so.

I guess I'm just looking for other babies to befriend, maybe a babysitter, and heck, maybe even a caring mommy or daddy

Welcome! ADISC will help you explore who you are and what you like. I don't know how to jump from I do not know where to start to I'm finding a baby-sitter though. It will probably take time and you will enjoy every minute of it if it is in your blood like it is mine.
    F.L.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome! ADISC will help you explore who you are and what you like. I don't know how to jump from I do not know where to start to I'm finding a baby-sitter though. It will probably take time and you will enjoy every minute of it if it is in your blood like it is mine.
    F.L.
    Thank you nice to meet such a friendly person

Hello; and best of luck in your quest. Adisc stories are here http://www.adisc.org/forum/stories/ and we have many of them! As to a sitter, I would look at fetlife, and join groups that go under Littles or Ageplay, and get in touch with other ab's there. The more you network, the more people you talk to, the better your chances. Also take a peek at http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello; and best of luck in your quest.
    Thank you, I hope I have a lot of luck as well

Welcome to the forums AKwriter92,

You'll be right at home here. you will find reviews, advice on purchasing and more here. Watch yourself on Fetlife though. I got trolled...

DLE.

Watch yourself on Fetlife though.
    Well yes, As much as I very often suggest FL for being a really useful site, a good place to get in touch with other ab & dl people, I really should try to remember to say, in the same breath, that it's a no-hold-barred free-for-all, wild west kind of place. Now my live contacts are all there; it's really useful as a central hub of communications. But just from FL's x-rated and unsubtle ads you should come away with an idea of how unrestrained it is there. I certainly don't vouch for anybody you may meet there. Look, we here are basically the kinder, gentler fetishy crowd. This is not to imply that any given individual on FL is any different to the typical person on Adisc (or Daily Diapers,) for that matter. But they may well be, and just as with ANY online contact, precautions should be taken - and not taken lightly. This goes for what you reveal about yourself, whom you meet, where you meet them, and what you allow them to do with you. Before Adisc was 18+ I didn't mention FL. Now that we are all adults, I feel free to suggest all manner of stuff that assumes a mature audience, and one that knows what it's doing.

Remember, not only are there some unsavory types IN the community, but there are haters, bashers, real sadists and all sorts of troublesome people too, out there. Rapists, infectious and promiscuous persons, religious loonies, evildoers of all stripes. And FL is exactly where they would go to seek victims. Yes, as much a fan as I am of live contact with abdl folk, I am aware that there are dangers, and we must all balance risk against reward.

Fetlife is what it is. I make no claims about it otherwise. I mention it a lot because, yes, it has many users who are into what we are into. It is the quickest and easiest path to finding others of our ilk that I know of. But it's very much "buyer beware" - and comes with no warranty. Let's Be Careful Out There

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Welcome to the forums AKwriter92,

You'll be right at home here. you will find reviews, advice on purchasing and more here. Watch yourself on Fetlife though. I got trolled...

DLE.
    Well, my only concern is about purchasing diapers and such. I live with four room mates at the moment, so hiding anything more than a Paci and a sippie cup would be an issue

welcome AKwriter92

i live with 3 room mates too and i started my "journey" 3 weeks ago. before that i was carefully watching approximate times when they left and come. with that i now know kinda the safe zone time when i can enjoy my lifestyle without being caught/interrupted or something similiar

good luck and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by AKwriter92 View Post
    Well, my only concern is about purchasing diapers and such. I live with four room mates at the moment, so hiding anything more than a Paci and a sippie cup would be an issue
    Hint: Medical supply stores; phone ahead and ask if they sell "open stock" = one by one. Often they do, at less than $1.50 ea. You might luck out and come away with some free samples! And some high quality diapers