Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg there's another ABDL in my city

Default Omg there's another ABDL in my city

So yeah their another ABDL in my city, and we chatted on online/Instagram/Kik for an hour, about our interests, and baby stuff, then we discovered we live in the same city together it was quite shocking, she seems real sweet and all.. and we're the same age (18). So should I go meet her in person? Because I heard of some ABDL had terrible experiences meeting someone online who have the same interests and such... I'm nervous meeting her for our first playdate next week. So what should I do?

Well,

As with any meeting from the Internet....

Play it safe...
    Meet somewhere public...
    Tell someone where you'll be...and when you'll be back at last...
    Until you meet and feel very comfortable don't give out too much personal info...
    If you do end up going somewhere together schedule a time you be back home...let people know your on a date or whatever...

Just be cautious!

yea, what Bigbabybret said. be cautious. I've heard good stories and I've also heard extremely bad stories as far as real life meets go.

Congrats. Enjoy. But like has been said: keep it safe.

All the above! Also, never go to their house or vice bersa on a first meeting, and make sure you take seperate transportation. If you use the same bus or something, no problem, but don't share a car there or back.

Be safe and have fun!

Great, It's awesome when you find ABDL's in your city, isnt't it ? I need some advice too because I know a few people online from my city and I would like to know them soon.
    Same as above, go to a public place and let someone know were you'll be.

With my encounters meeting people online, we just met up and ate at a restaurant and we talked about our interests and we only wore diapers and indulged in our interests after we got to know each other.
    I'm not going to tell you what to do but as said before it is recommended you be safe and have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyfur View Post
    So yeah their another ABDL in my city, and we chatted on online/Instagram/Kik for an hour, about our interests, and baby stuff, then we discovered we live in the same city together it was quite shocking, she seems real sweet and all.. and we're the same age (18). So should I go meet her in person? Because I heard of some ABDL had terrible experiences meeting someone online who have the same interests and such... I'm nervous meeting her for our first playdate next week. So what should I do?
    oh my GOD I am jealous. though I admit I would rather meet a guy around my age for relatability and *ahem* other things, the fact is that regardless of gender you have found another abdl in your area that is your age. I would certainly be careful, meet in public place, etc, just to make sure they are who they say they are, but go for it haha. I found someone (closer to being middle-aged than my age) who lived close to me (through adisc here actually), chatted with him on Skype for a bit and actually met in person. I will admit I had been nervous because meeting anyone you first found online can be dangerous, but it worked out for the best and helped me feel a little less alone in my city. now I still wanna meet someone my age here, but like I said, meeting who I did was a great experience.so please, go for it haha.

Meet in a large open park setting (Balboa Park, in San Diego, for example, but apply it to your own city...), on a very busy day.

Wherever you meet, it should be set up so it's very easy to walk/bike in, have a nice conversation at the fountain, and be able to see if you're being followed out, where a loud scream would bring unwanted attention to anyone trying something weird.

Yes, by all means, meet up, just be smart enough to protect yourself from the unexpected (pepper spray/tazer/mace anyone???)

In my mid-20s, I had real-life meetings with a lot of people I met online, including ABDLs as well as vanilla dates. Some of these meetings led to really good things, including some fun ABDL scenes and a nine-month relationship. The worst thing that ever happened is that I met a guy who clearly had some issues, I decided I wasn't interested, he started texting me a lot, and I blocked his number.

From my perspective (as a 6'0" male), the rewards of meeting new people greatly exceed the risks. I can see how meeting someone from online in real life would be more intimidating for someone who is smaller or less experienced (age 18 vs. 24+).

Here is some advice about how to make meeting safer:

1) I'm a fan of an old-fashioned piece of technology, the telephone. Talk to the person you're thinking of meeting on the phone at least once before you meet in person. This can give you more of a "vibe" than emails and text messages can.

2) A lot of people recommend telling a friend where you are going, who you are meeting, and when you plan to return. Tell your friend you will call when you get home. Then do it. I don't always follow this advice, but it's good advice for someone who is meeting people from online for the first time.

3) Definitely meet in a public place. I prefer to meet in a cafe. A weekend lunch at an inexpensive restaurant is another good option. I don't like the idea of meeting in a park. Frankly, if someone I met online suggested meeting in a park, I would find that creepy. (Maybe I would feel differently if I were 18 and penniless.)

4) Lots of people have said it, but it bears repeating: be responsible for your own transportation. Do not accept a ride on your first date.

5) Don't let the person you're meeting handle your drink. If you are at a cafe or a restaurant with counter service, pick up your own drink.

6) Trust your gut. If you get a feeling that something about the person you're thinking of meeting is "off," don't go.