Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 25/7 for 7 days!

Default Dry 25/7 for 7 days!

Going out of town for a week vacation and my honey (daddy) is going to have me diapered the whole time. No panties, no pull ups, no excuses he says. (Insert many pouting looks here).

I've never really been diapered for 24/7 past a day without some kind of break or using pull-ups etc. now I'll be going straight into thick (now I hear also stiff) dry 24/7s with booster for a week! I'm a bit nervous about it, oddly enough. My little side tends to flare up with a temper tantrum when I want a break, but he's "laid down the law" for this trip. He's not evening bringing panties for a backup.

He's bringing the everything from the tippy cups to the mittens and onesies (for sleeping). Have a day dreamed about such things, yes, of course..... But giving in and letting go for it to happen are two totally different things.

I think I'll stash a secret pair of panties away just in case...

25/7?! When did they add an extra hour onto the day!! lol
    All I can say is have fun =) oh and make sure to bring plenty of wipes, powder and rash cream.

It will sure feel like there's an extra hour in the day.. (Whoops!)

Have those on hand, but still nervous. I'm worried I won't like it or feel uncomfortable and then start. Shinning and getting cranky and I fear ruining the "need" or desire to be put in diapers. :/.

It feels like such a catch 22, to me at least.

It definitely is a catch 22 I think. I've worn 24/7 for a short time before (like 3 weeks I think) and I had a few instances of getting frustrated. Mainly when it came to either leaking or needing a change and not really having a spot to change. The excitement also went a way a little and just became a normal thing, but when this happened I just tried changing things up like using different diapers, or doing different things while diapered.

Wow! No pull-ups? I hope daddy is changing if that is what he wants.
    I am mostly doing pull-ups during the day and bulky cloth at night. Nobody ever laid down the law with me.
    F.L.

OMG THEY HAVE IMPROVED THEIR PRODUCT SO MUCH THEY HAVE BROKEN TIME...

Imagine a diaper that could absorb oceans. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Justlilme View Post
    Going out of town for a week vacation and my honey (daddy) is going to have me diapered the whole time. No panties, no pull ups, no excuses he says. (Insert many pouting looks here).

I've never really been diapered for 24/7 past a day without some kind of break or using pull-ups etc. now I'll be going straight into thick (now I hear also stiff) dry 24/7s with booster for a week! I'm a bit nervous about it, oddly enough. My little side tends to flare up with a temper tantrum when I want a break, but he's "laid down the law" for this trip. He's not evening bringing panties for a backup.

He's bringing the everything from the tippy cups to the mittens and onesies (for sleeping). Have a day dreamed about such things, yes, of course..... But giving in and letting go for it to happen are two totally different things.

I hope that you are going to have a fun vacation any way. And beside babys should be in diapers 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Justlilme View Post

Right out of a page of Rosalie Bent's book: There's a Baby in My Bed.

I'll admit, I only came to this thread because I was impressed that you could do anything "25/7". d: