Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduation

Default Graduation

Hey guys,
    So I graduate this Sunday and was wondering if it was worth it to wear diapers during the ceremony. I have never worn diapers to school but since it is my last few hours with most of the people again I have been debating it a lot recently. Any imput? I mean, the gown itself would cover up my butt so there's nothing to worry about there! Right?

I would advise against it because it's a bunch of hormonal teenagers in a building with little to no supervision at multiple times. Kids will be kids and all that.

Plus, were someone to hug you and cop a feel, they'd get a surprise that would embarrass both of you. It's for that reason I refuse to wear anytime I might be CLOSE to my sister-in-law. She has an unhealthy infatuation with my ass. x-x

Do you really want to graduate in diapers? :P If you do, then by all means go for it.

Default Graduation

Make graduation about graduation. Not diapers.

There's plenty of time to think of diapers, but graduation only comes one time. I'd advise against overshadowing the moment with diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Do you really want to graduate in diapers? :P If you do, then by all means go for it.
    I don't know. I can see a sort of amusing symbolism to it.

But I wouldn't do it. It seems extremely unlikely that a diaper would be noticed under graduation robes unless it was noisy. At the same time, you should consider things from the standpoint of family who'll be watching you. Your graduation is a somewhat solemn rite of passage from their standpoint and something that, to an extent, symbolizes their commitment to you. Going diapered would seem a bit disrespectful from that point of view.

On a related note: One of my very good friends from high school is a Sikh. While we waited to begin the procession, I and another friend dared him to remove his turban and wear the standard graduation cap instead, telling him that we'd never believe he had hair down to his ankles otherwise (although I'd never really doubted him). To our great surprise he relented, and indeed he did have a veritable cape of hair that almost reached the ground and flowed behind him as he walked down the aisle.

His parents were PISSED. He's always maintained that he never told them it was my fault, but I got some accusatory glances afterwards. Before his parents and extended family would take any pictures with him after the ceremony, he was ordered to redo his turban, and although I couldn't hear what was being said to him, it didn't look pleasant. I immediately regretted having any hand in his "goofing off." It really wasn't the right time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Make graduation about graduation. Not diapers. There's plenty of time to think of diapers, but graduation only comes one time. I'd advise against overshadowing the moment with diapers.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 30-May-2014 at 07:05.

Go for it! That what I'm planning to do next month under my dress and I often wear diapees to school btw~

Well, it's definitely up to you since it is your graduation and all. You probably have nothing to worry about as no one will really be themselves on such an emotional day, but you'll be surrounded by family and friends most likely. It's your call really.

I think this thread is funny because parents always hear that their kid will "never graduate high school wearing a diaper" when they're concerned about potty training. Well, you may be the first person to prove them wrong! lol

Congratulations on graduating and best wishes to the next steps in your life!

Personally I wouldn't do it. Graduations can often be a very emotional event, with lots of hugs etc. For me it would it would be nerve racking having that many people that close to me with too many opportunities for someone to accidentally find out. I would also be to focused on the diaper rather han the graduation itself. If you still really want to wear a diaper I would go with some sort of pull up.

I would advise against it and I wouldn't do it myself.
    Wearing diapers in public for me is kind of nerve racking but it you want to do it go ahead.

I'd worry about someone hugging you or putting their arms around you for photo ops and finding you had a padded bottom. Way too much risk.