Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi! I am a DL female. I love to meet new people and talk. I am a very social person. I am currently in college (university for those of you in Europe). I just came across this website and am looking forward to talking to you all.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am a diaper lover. I sometimes like to regress but would not consider myself an adult baby. I wanted to find people to support me considering no one knows about this.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

[B] I am very athletic! I love to do things like running and swimming. I'm actually preparing for a triathlon right now. I also love to read!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I came to meet other people who are interested in diapers like me. I need support because it sometimes hard keeping it a secret.

I am looking forward to talking with you all!

Hi and welcome. You've come to the right place; we're a pretty friendly and supportive bunch, and are ready to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to browse, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Guru! It is great to meet you. I am not doing very well at keeping this a secret. I was not open about it at all before I joined ADISC. Now my family is starting to talk about it a little. I enjoy talking about it here.

Hey Guru, welcome to ADISC

It's always nice to talk to other AB/DLs, feel free to get in touch if I can be of any assistance.

All the best,

~ Puppyluvs

Hi and welcome... I guess you've already gathered this is a good place to explore your inner self. Feel free to ask Qs and don't be shy , there's lots of helpful and friendly advice.