Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goth look

Default Goth look

Trying for a goth/punk look.

Skulls on the diaper is the most obvious way to go ofcourse, but does anyone here hav any other suggestions?

I haven't tried a goth look in a while. It was a great excuse to experiment with some make-up in my teens!

Generally, goth is an all-black look with minimal use of colour. Accessories such as spiky/studded bracelets and chokers are common. Plaid skirts look good too.

Make-up? Try a foundation a few shades lighter than your skin tone, nothing too crazy though! At least to begin with... Black nail vanish, eye shadow and eye liner. Some people like to keep their make-up clean, while other goths go for a messy 'smeared' look. If you'd like to add colour. Red lip stick? Maybe a red flower in your hair? Most importantly, just do what feels comfortable. Oh, and dyed black hair / or a wig helps too.

There isn't any strict 'rules' as such, just personal style. Using colours can be made to work, introduction of colour will make the look much more strong and vibrant though. Goths don't usually use too many colours. Its quite a dark style.

However, if that doesn't sound like you. Maybe the Emo look is your thing? Unlike all-black clothed goths, Emo style really plays on colour contrast. Lots of stripes. Red, black, pinks work too. Alot more colourful! As a former goth, emos were our rivals :p so i can't give you too much help on that one from experience.

anyways, hope that helped. Oh my.. look at me giving out fashion tips. I'm no make-up artist i can assure you ^_^. Very brave with the photo by the way. Im far too shy to post any of me. Cya!

- Lotus flower

Heh, thanks for the tips, I guess its more of a candy goth thing I'm going for only a bit more subdued.

You could wear a black spiked collar and for a touch of AB add a clip on Pacifier (in black if you can find one) !
    And yes you do not see many Blonde Goths - Black hair (Or wig) is the norm.

Then on second hand using Pink with what you have sets you apart from the adult Goth scene and into the AB Goth.
    Suggestion to further mix PINK & BLACK with emphasis on the pink side - pink diapers sans the skull and crossbones
    or just one centered over the pubic area - another thought a pink diaper cover with black frilly ruffles on the bum.

Another strange touch would be black baby harness reins or a black leash attached to the black spiked collar - babies
    need to be controlled to stay out of trouble especially Goth ones !

I rather love that style myself.

Yeah, I have too much fun with my camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0027.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	21070  

CrinklySiren

My personal opinion: MOAR EYELINER AND MASCARA XD

but thats just me. I love the heavy heavy black eyes look. Eye-shadow can also add to that, but that takes skill to which even I have yet to master >_<

Te ca!!!
    I love your skull and crossbones diapers! Did you add the decals or what brand are these? They look nice and thick too!

I like the black and pink... It's your own thing. It adds a bit of softness to something edgy. Btw were you thinking of something Lolita ish? Or just cute punk or goth?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	21071 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	175 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	21072

These are some cute Lolita punk styles that are pink and black... Hope they give you some inspiration. Enjoy!

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post

These are some cute Lolita punk styles that are pink and black... Hope they give you some inspiration. Enjoy!
    Love this dress!! So adorable.

Always loved the light goth look, not the marilyn manson death look.

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Te ca!!!
    I love your skull and crossbones diapers! Did you add the decals or what brand are these? They look nice and thick too!

I like the black and pink... It's your own thing. It adds a bit of softness to something edgy. Btw were you thinking of something Lolita ish? Or just cute punk or goth?

Views:	94 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	21071 Click image for larger version. 

Well, the diaper are just normal molicares that I drew on with a marker.
    As for the style, sorta candy goth but without too much neon is sorta what I was going for.