Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

My name is Dorian. I am in college. I plan to become a dog trainer and a cat behaviorist. I donít like diapers. I do love every other baby thing out there though. I love Nuk products.
    I like to play on my Atari 2600 when Iím at home. I have a lot of favorite games on it like E.T. I love watching Doctor Who and House md. I love The Beatles and The Who as well as NRBQ. I love to learn new things. I am open minded.
    I came upon this website to find other people who act younger and have baby products. I feel guilty for it still. I am working on coming to terms with it and think this site will help me though this journey of self-discovery.
    I am looking for friends who understand my baby side and donít hate me for it. I am looking for support and to meet like-minded people who share the same fascination as me and I am willing to talk about other things as well.
    Thanks for reading

Welcome aboard to ADISC, and great introduction. We have tons of people like you up here so take your time and keep in mind a pokemon said hi to you first so that makes you special ^^

Hello there Dorian! Welcome to ADISC!
    You have a very good intro, better than a few that I've seen before I like video games too, but not quite that old. I prefer games like Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas. If you're looking for friends, though, you've come to the right place!
    Enjoy your stay at ADISC!

EDIT: Darn it, Snivy, you beat me to the first greet <.> Oh well. I'll get the next one

Thanks. I feel very welcomed. I am relieved I'm not alone in acting like a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your favorite Pokemon? Mine is Pikachu. I remember my parents buying a stuffed animal when I was very young. I didn't even know anything about the show. lol I remember there were others that looked like Pikachu. There were these 2 littler ones and then this big orange and one with yellow cheeks. Do you know what I'm talking about? Are they the same type?

Welcome Dorian! I like pull-ups the best myself. I have also become pretty attatched to my blankie over the years. I am sure I could give up my bottle and paci pretty easily though. I do not play video games much, but we have Wii and Ps3. My fiancť has ps4 and Wii U. I sell all these and games for them at my job, so I enjoy the superficial conversation about them.