Thread: Question for Adult Babies from a DL

bringmesunshine

Default Question for Adult Babies from a DL

Morning. I just wanted to know - do you look really cute in dungarees or feel babyish? I'd never want to try it if you actually end up feeling more Mario (the brick punching, pipe-diving, princess rescuing one) than toddler. BMS

I probably would look cute, but that's subjective. Any vanilla person probably would think I looked weird if he or she is close-minded. But dungarees (I call them overalls in the US.) make me feel really young, especially if they're the shortall type with snaps in the crotch for diaper changing like this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWyOBQkr(8,P,w~~60_35.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	21041

Here is the one I'd like to get. It's from Baby Pants, and it's made for the AB market:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShortallFront.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	21042
    Last edited by tobid03; 29-May-2014 at 10:05. Reason: wording

I feel babyish in my overals, they are the long pants kind tho but I still feel really cute when I'm in them.

I think it's less about how you look to the outside world, but what is going on internally. It is more the sensation of it all. The feel of the overall straps hugging the tops of your shoulders and keeping your diaper snug under you is the sensation that I like with them. Certain feelings and sensations bring people back when they want to regress. I really feel like being AB is a very sensory experience. It's not about what others see in you, but what you feel physically and emotionally. Physically, and sensory-wise, it's that you feel (diapers, crayons against paper, overalls, a pacifier/thumb), taste (warm milk, juice, baby food), hear (crinkling diapers, gentle music, happy voices behind animated shows/films), see (cartoons, coloring books), and smell (baby powder, lotions, baby shampoo, bubble bath.) Emotionally, you can feel loved (with or without a caretaker, at least for me), safe, carefree, innocent, and be more free to express your childlike curiosity.

So it's not really about an AB wearing the clothes only because they think they have the right body type that won't look silly in overalls. Some people do tend to have a perfect outward look for being an AB, but most people don't (small, baby-faced people are rare). I'm sure lots of people totally do look like Mario with a mustache and everything! But they view themselves in that moment as a baby or toddler or child. If they don't look that great outwardly, maybe they just avoid mirrors, or 'see' themselves the way (and age) they feel. That's what they are enjoying from the experience.

At least that's how I view being an AB. I can get away with looking more cute because I'm female, but even still I'm obviously a grown woman! I don't look like what I really wish I could be when I am in full Little-Mode. I wish I could magically be 4, 5, 6, etc. so I can be picked up, taken outside to play, etc. But alas, I'm not! So yeah, I look silly to myself, but it's all about the sensations and emotions.

^^^ couldn't of explained that any better!

It's what you feel like inside that matters, not what you look like.

I never wore dungarees, and I agree with others that it is about how you feel and not what you look like.
    A diaper and a plushie usually gets me in the mood and it helps me to feel little.

Quote Originally Posted by bringmesunshine View Post
    Morning. I just wanted to know - do you look really cute in dungarees or feel babyish? I'd never want to try it if you actually end up feeling more Mario (the brick punching, pipe-diving, princess rescuing one) than toddler. BMS
    I have to say both. But the one I have is this one Discounted Train Engineer Adult Costume I also wear it going to Halloween parties too. I could not find the adult size Mario one. That one would be cool too.

bringmesunshine

Thanks everyone who's replied so far! BMS