Thread: It's Been A While

Default It's Been A While

It's a weird feeling, posting here again. I don't really know what to say, nor do I know what I'm trying to accomplish by coming back here again. Ever since my account was unlocked, I've been curious about how this place has been holding up. When I logged back on, I felt compelled to make an introduction thread. So here goes.

As the username says, I'm Natsu, and I joined back in 2010. At one point I was a pretty active poster, but around the time the decision to boot the under 18's off the site was made, I was basically just a lurker. Overall I liked and still like this site, since it's introduced me to some pretty great people and helped me figure out my fetish in a time when it was confusing and frustrating. I can't say I was too upset when I was kicked off along with the other teens, since I wasn't as active as I used to be at that point. A friend of mine has told be about the plans about a week prior anyhow, so I wasn't too shocked either. It just kinda happened, and I moved on.

Moving on, here's some personal information for you: I'm done with high school, finally, and am moving on to college in late August. Over the summer I'm working as a lifeguard and taking part in play at a community theater I've been interested in for a while now. On that note, I love acting, singing, and theater in general. I'm a movie buff and I love critiquing the hell out of them, along with anime and live-action shows I enjoy watching. Critiquing leads to heated discussion, which is another thing I love, so the two work well together. I've taken a four-year break from independent reading, but I've recently been trying to ease myself back into it with some books I've been meaning to read but have never had the time or will to begin. Video games are another passion of mine, but I'm easily bored with them, unless they're really, really good or really, really short. So unless it's a Pokemon game (the most recent one I've logged about 176 hours in and counting), I probably won't finish it. Still, I enjoy them while they last.

Personality-wise, I'd say I'm a pretty open person. I'll be pretty cautious at first, but I can become very open and comfortable around the people I know. Sometimes I can be an introvert, but I think that everyone has a little bit of that inside of them. Being alone can be just as satisfying as being with friends, sometimes. Despite that, I still love going out with my friends, just hanging out and talking with them. I can only hang out with a select few of them one-on-one without feeling awkward, but I like being in a group of people I enjoy being around. On the diaper-side of things, I've known about my fetish since I was about 11. Until I was 14 I had a seemingly endless and extreme binge/purge cycle, but once I found this site and learned that there's a lighter side to the community, my feelings didn't change as much or as drastically. I'm not too much into ageplay in real life, as I've had one or two experiences, but I used to be a very, very active roleplayer on the site. Can't say I'll be doing that much of it now, but hey, you never know. I haven't worn in about a year, and I don't plan on wearing in the near future. Though I do acknowledge that they do feel amazing, even if they're a huge hassle to effectively hide in a house of five. I prefer to play as a girl on the off chance that I do roleplay, as playing as a boy never really felt right to me. Not in a transgender kind of way, but more like my inner child is more like a girl than a boy.

To be honest I don't know if this is going to be a regular thing for me again or not. I've actually been away from diapers for quite some time, but now I feel like I have enough self control that I can still post on a site like this without over-indulging and disgusting myself. Still, this is only a trial run for me, so I'm sorry if it looks weird that this is the only post I have on here. If there's any good discussion around the forums, hopefully I'll see some of you there.

~Natsu~

I can't say I know you, as I've only been on the forums since last year, but welcome back! That was a nice introduction as well.

Is there a reason you don't plan on getting padded anytime soon? Is it because of living with others? I personally know that that can make things a little harder, although I'm fortunate enough to have my own bedroom and thus a place to hide my stash.

Thanks for the welcome. It's for a number of reasons, one of them being a lack of privacy. Like I said, I live in a house of five and share a room with my younger brother, so there's not much time for that kind of indulgence. College might be different, though, but probably not by much. I've also been trying to lessen my emotional dependence on them as of late, and I've been pretty successful with it for a few months now. At this point I'm trying to find a midway point between over-usage and no usage at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. It's for a number of reasons, one of them being a lack of privacy. Like I said, I live in a house of five and share a room with my younger brother, so there's not much time for that kind of indulgence. College might be different, though, but probably not by much. I've also been trying to lessen my emotional dependence on them as of late, and I've been pretty successful with it for a few months now. At this point I'm trying to find a midway point between over-usage and no usage at all.
    Hi, Natsu!

I would also like to give you a big warm Welcome Back! It seems that you've done well for yourself, and I'm certainly glad that you have managed the time away quite well...

I look forward to seeing (hopefully) more of you around these parts

I suspect that many things will work out over time... privacy, college and finding that balance to it all...

Warmest Regards,

-Marka

Welcome Natsu! It is so good to hear about all the good things going on in your life. I have a family of 6, soon to be 8. I know what it is to have little privacy. Fortunately my roommate already knows so I do not need as much privacy.
    F.L.

Hey, welcome back. I'm glad you returned, as we have missed our younger members. I can understand distancing yourself from diapers, especially as your life is busy with so many things. I did the same after college. I got a job and then got married. Then I had little ones in their own diapers and it just seemed weird. It was years later that I got back into it. Anyway, it's nice to see that you are into so many things. College/uni, is a time to explore all the possibilities, and a bad time to be sidetracked by just one thing, so enjoyed the big wide world.