Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am me! My name is Addy and I have no idea what to put here, so I'm just going to say I'm really shy, because I am! I got recommended to come here by my bbbff who told me to just 'talk about myself' ... and that isn't working out very well. So imma just move on to the next thing...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well my friend brought me here because I have an interest in most of the things on this site and meeting people who like the same things as me.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

PONIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! (Because that's not creepy at all.) I love to game, be it computer games or console games. I love the movie Titanic and almost everything about Star Trek and most other Sci-Fi shows. Did I mention that I specifically love batponies? They so cute.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would hopefully like to meet new people that have the same or similar interests as I do.

I really don't know what else to put here, I don't generally have to make introductions, people generally introduce me to people so I don't have to do this sort of thing lol.

Welcome!!!! Glad to see you here.

Favorite bat pony? :P
    Last edited by SnowBlitz; 28-May-2014 at 10:52.

Welcome! I thought that avatar looked familiar when I scrolled by it .

Welcome Addy!

Nice Pony avatar. I am into butterflies myself. Otherwise pretty much wear diapers full time for fun.
    F.L.

Welcome young pony I am a pokemon that watches MLP so two for the price of one. Great introduction as well!

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

PONIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! (Because that's not creepy at all.) I love to game, be it computer games or console games. I love the movie Titanic and almost everything about Star Trek and most other Sci-Fi shows.
    Titanic!, Star Trek!, Poniesssssssssssssssss!

Cool!

Now just tell me that you like Battlestar Galactica too and that would be too cool...

Welcome indeed!

As to finding a community of like minded people, well, you are in the right place.

DLE.

Nice to meet you everyone! ^.^

And sorry, I never ended up getting into Battlestar Galactica, a little bit before my time. :P

Hey I know that avatar! Hi and welcome to the site.

Thank you!

Apparently more people here recognize me than I thought would, lol.