Thread: Baby cloth diapers walmart.

Default Baby cloth diapers walmart.

Realized something awesome. For 12$ You can buy 10 layers of baby cloth diapers. I am using them for stuffers in my cloth all in ones. The benefit here, is they are cheap and comfortable to have extra padding, and since it is difficult for me to take care of my cloth diapers as it is, it helps to have somewhat thin layers so they dry faster.

Trying it out right now and using 3 layers and I think I will be happier with it than I am with my cloth stuffer I bought for 25$

I've used them as re-useable stuffers for my disposables as well. They are a great deal.

I am using the same. I had shipped to home discreetly too from They do dry super fast even on a hanger in my room. They are SUPER comfy too. They do not hold very much though. If used for overnight as main diaper I would recommend at least five.

I think I'm going to buy 3 or 4 more packages of them.

Yep. I'm a believer. I have a good-sized stash of baby prefolds that I use for stuffers. Not quite as customizable as the flats, but they're what I wore as a kid so they're what I'm attached to. I don't really need the extra absorbency, but the bulk and the baby-ness are nice.