Thread: hello my name is andrew

Default hello my name is andrew

hi my name is andrew im a 21 year old ab locking to find a mommy someday im happy to chat i work as a firefighter and a bartender

Welcome Baby Andy! So glad to have you. It will be great getting to know you.

Welcome my friend! Hope you have an excellent day and we can get to kow you better!

Welcome! Er... maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself? What other interests do you have? I, for example, like to write and draw. What about you? Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

As a reminder, ADISC is not a dating site or otherwise intended to help you find a mommy or a similar relationship. You might want to check out the rules to further acquaint yourself with our community, which may be found here

Hi Baby andi !!! and welcome!!!! your not the only one looking for a mommy!!!! Im sure you will enjoy ADISC as much as I do!!! Stay safe as a FF lost a few friends in the midwest cant lose anymore!!!

Welcome to the community. As KimbaStarshine said, watch out for the rules, they are here to make sure that ADISC is a safe place.

Aside from that, welcome! What do you want from the site while you are here? Also when you are not fighting fires or working in a bar, how do you kick back and relax? tinnies by the barbie?

(Sorry - I'm a Pom...)

thanks everybody now a little bit more information about me on my days of which are few and fare between i enjoy cooking swimming gardening walking and bush waking
    i also do enjoy have people over for bbq's and im also studding in my diploma of hospitality
    Last edited by babyandy2012; 01-Jun-2014 at 07:54.