Thread: Colour Regression

Default Colour Regression

So today I experienced something very strange that has never happened to me before and I wanted to share it with you

Today while I was sat at home in my room, I looked across the room and saw a bright yellow acrylic drawing pin, and for some odd reason just looking at the color made me want to suck on my paci and regress for a while

Has anyone ever experienced this before? Just by looking at the colour it made me want to regress because I had a bright yellow pacifier as a baby, does this happen to anyone usually?

Not quite like that, but I find i go into "little mode" quicker when I wear something blue. Very strange indeed...

Not regression, but I do remember my bright yellow pacifier that my mom never let me suck.

Not so much a colour in particular but the shades of them matter to me. I naturally gravitate towards brighter cuter colours. I find it much harder to be happy or little or regress when wearing darker colours. Thought the style of clothing does obviously make a differences the colour is the final touch to me. For example I find black very harder to be little in

I have very similar experiences, but for me it's pastel colours. When I see pastel colours (specifically minty-green) I just want to suck my dummy!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    I have very similar experiences, but for me it's pastel colours. When I see pastel colours (specifically minty-green) I just want to suck my dummy!
    Same thing. Minty-green. My baby blanket was that color.

I prefer colours like baby blue myself- they dont make me feel regressed alone but helps me get into deeper regression once i get started

Color doesn't really make me more or less likely to regress, but I do like the color pink. I think this is because it is oftewn associated with baby or little girls.