Thread: Bibs

Default Bibs

are there any sites that i can buy AB bibs from, that have a wide selection?

all the sites i've looked at so far only have 1-2 kinds, and i'm kind of picky >.<

Check out bibbity bop. They have lots a stuff and will do customs. I love everything I got from them!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    Check out bibbity bop. They have lots a stuff and will do customs. I love everything I got from them!
    Can you post a link please? I googled them and all I could find is an empty Etsy shop.

Sure! I'll post one as soon as I get home. I think she may have changed her business name.

You can get bibs from all in one adult baby cloth diapers, there isn't a huge selection on the page, but you can probably specially request them from Monica, you can probably use any fabric that she has in her list of diapers, she sent me a bib for free that was the same as one of my diapers I ordered because I had a larger order.

Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    Just found this site Adult Bibs
    Oh my gosh, these are perfect! I can't wait to buy one once I move out (whenever that is)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKayla View Post
    Oh my gosh, these are perfect! I can't wait to buy one once I move out (whenever that is)
    i wouldn't think a bib would be too hard to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    i wouldn't think a bib would be too hard to hide.
    It's not, but I don't see how I could wear it seeing as my parents are pretty much always here. It's just too risky!

I made mine by altering some baby bibs I found at Walmart. You should try it.