Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does it usually take for Bambino to restock?

Default How long does it usually take for Bambino to restock?

I've only bought from Bambino twice, both in large orders, so this is the first time where I've seen them out of almost everything.

Any veterans out there who know how long it'll be before they restock, or am I better off taking my business elsewhere. Any suggestions on what can compare?

Their restocking cycles have gotten worse over time rather than better. I don't know if that means they're getting more business and haven't stepped up to a larger order size or if they're having problems. It's just a guess but I'd be surprised if they had anything new sooner than a month. Their plastic Tena Slip Maxis are still on sale.

I have bought almost of my diapers from Bambino for a number of years. I suspect the restocking issues they are experiencing are related to the upside down tape problems that occurred a few months back.
    I can't recall ever having to wait this long for them to restock and only hope there is no other issue going on with Bambino. Unfortunately, I have found communications from most of the diaper sites to not be a priority while, fortunately, I have found Bambino to be a reliable source for years.
    Because of the current restocking issue, I did order some Abena M4's, for the first time, from Bambino and was extremely pleased. I will be ordering more.

I kinda want to try some cushies from ABU, but they are nearly out of stock on all their cases too.

Their latest shipment with the upside down prints were caused by the manufacture running brand new machines and Bambino demanding a rush. However the case I got had well more changes then that.

1. The Tapes were higher on the back wings. Making for a worse fit.
    2. The core (padding) was shortned and the plastic shell was made longer. Though Bambino's rep said the core weight is still the same and preformance should be exactly the same.
    3. The Lyca stands by the leg gathers were almost all missing. there was 1 strand on most of them. However this wasn't normal and got me a full refund.

Bambino said they would have a new shipment in stock in May. But here we are on the 27th. Someone else on adisc recently said they are moving to a new manufacture. If true, I am betting its caused by the makers not wanting the core to run the full length of the diaper like it used to. The padding went all the way to the waistbands before.

So, I have zero clue when Bambino's getting new stock in. That said they are out of stock on some of their larger sizes. I think they'll want to restock so they aren't actively losing money or supporters.

These days they're out of stock more often than they have it.

Hopefully they get their manufacturer situation sorted out. It speaks volumes about bambino that their diapers--even with the latest crazy wonky batch--are still leaps and bounds over most other diapers on the market.

It sucks having to say it, but it honestly feels like the entire adult diaper industry has been on a steady decline for quite some time. Hopefully bambino can reverse the trend with their next attempt.

Bambino I see out of stock all the time and I even sent them an e-mail but got no word. Hmm...

I was just wondering when they would restock too ... I may have fallen in love with the bambino teddy at the worst possible time ;[

Bambino is currently going through a re-designing of all their products, with production from new manufactures. The recent miss-print was the first wave of their new design's but they didn't like them so they are changing them again. This is why they are out of stock on pretty much all bambino products. You can find more information on this topic from their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dldapper View Post
    Bambino is currently going through a re-designing of all their products, with production from new manufactures. The recent miss-print was the first wave of their new design's but they didn't like them so they are changing them again. This is why they are out of stock on pretty much all bambino products. You can find more information on this topic from their website.
    I am having trouble finding this information on their site. could you post a link to it? I believe you but I can't seem to find it anywhere.