Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody ever changed there diaper on a public beach.

plasticman

Default Has anybody ever changed there diaper on a public beach.

A few years ago I went on holiday with my good wife, and we were getting some early morning sun, whilst laying on our sun loungers, my wife said to, you are leaking my love, I said what do you mean, she said there is a small puddle under your lounger, I looked and said what do I do, she said, you can either pull this towel around you and go inside the apartment, or lay there and let your pad and pants dry out in the sun, I took the towel and wrapped it around my costume which is made for incontinent people when they are swimming, it didnt mention sun loungers.
    I went inside and found that the pad had split near to a leg opening, which had let the urine find a way out of two layers of pads and two plastic pants,one with a plastic insert.
    I showered and put on my long beach trousers and then my rubber pants and nappy pad, and returned for some more sun bathing, later that afternoon, my wife was looking along the beach with her binoculars and said look at that woman in blue costume, she was standing at the back of her two deck chairs and with a loose towel around her, she was getting out her plastic pants and pad, she hadnt seen the people behind her, who were pointing her out to there friends, when she had finished she realised that she had been seen and buried the pants and pad under the sand, she then went swimming, and her husband met her further down the beach, if that had been me I think I would have curled up and died, there and then.
    I have seen other people who have not dressed properly and left the plastic pants hanging outside of there trousers top, woman are luckier there dress will hide the pants from view unless its a blowy day.

i have taken off my diaper openly at a nude beach before spending the day nude and at the end of the day put on a fresh diaper before getting dressed at the end of the day.

I think it would be fun to get your diaper changed on a nude beach.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Not if I'd live to be a 190 years old.
    No thanks.
    Never say never. As I've gotten older, I've come to better understand the attitudes of some really old folks. As the hourglass runs down, life becomes too short to worry about what others think, ie, "Screw you, I'm old, I'll do what I want".

I would say at nude beach it would no fun wearing a diaper!!!! now show me a diaper beach Ill be there!!

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    I would say at nude beach it would no fun wearing a diaper!!!! now show me a diaper beach Ill be there!!
    Haha....awesome. Surf's up! Though, imagine getting sand down your diaper. Ow!

Well,

I have actually changed at a semi public beach...several times...

My old beach house on the oragon coast...

Place was up the bluff...about maybe a 10min walk for a normal person...after my accident it was a once a day thing and took me about 30min...

Being ic...well easy to calculate...

Oh, and no services or showers in the area...

So, large beach towel, and changed...

There was rarely anyone within a few hundred yards...and I doubt anyone ever saw...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Never say never. As I've gotten older, I've come to better understand the attitudes of some really old folks. As the hourglass runs down, life becomes too short to worry about what others think, ie, "Screw you, I'm old, I'll do what I want".
    Maxx
    I assume you have lived a "few" more years so far than I have... and I certainly respect your experience. I hope you do not take what I say next the wrong way thus - it's *my personal* take and thus not meant to reflect on you or anyone else.

I have been dealing with IC Issues what seems to by my entire life so far and that includes diapers, pads, etc...
    To me those things are like band aids to some degree, allowing me to go through life almost unhindered by the underlying medical condition.
    But for me, I NEVER want to be defined through my IC Issues or the way I choose to deal with it. Thus a certain level of being discrete about it, not much for the sake of others but mostly for myself is helping me to cope with it.
    And exposing myself in such a fashion (changing my diaper on a public beach) would really not help me to feel better or good, quite to the contrary.
    Aside from that I value my privacy and have no desire for exhibitionism of any kind.
    It has nothing to do with "screw you... I'll do what I want"... it has simply to do with the fact, that to me this would be way outside of my comfort zone and it is something I certainly don't want.
    I may lack the years but I have enough diaper-experience to know myself in this regard well enough.