Thread: Review - Buster Tees

Default Review - Buster Tees

Some of you know that I have a large collection of 'little' t-shirts. I was excited to learn of a new ABDL t-shirt startup called Buster Tees a few weeks ago, so I decided to buy a t-shirt. At the moment the site only has one t-shirt but more are in the pipeline as the owner / designer is just starting up. Rumour has it that more furry style designs are in the pipeline . I used the web site to order and paid with Pay Pal, the web site felt professionally made and the ordering process was smooth.

The t-shirt is American Apparel branded and feels soft and nice to the touch. I love the embroidery - it is much better than printed t-shirts as it holds in the wash and looks cuter. I've had experiences with printed t-shirts and sometimes the printing becomes 'sticky' and doesn't like the dryer much. No chance of that here . The embroidery does seem to fold a bit in the wash and it's better to iron it after.

The design is a cute alien in a space ship. I'd say it's more suitable for the boys amongst us. The introductory price is currently GBP 19.95 + posting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t-shirt2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	21012

That looks a bit tight on you, was that intentional on your part or do they run small? I love little clothing and that shirt is about as iconic as they come; I wish the price was a little better, but I think I will eventually have to get one.

For anyone who wants a more up close look at the embroidery (I personally think it's fab), see below!