Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and bounce houses

Default Diapers and bounce houses

so just ending yesterday was a anime Convention called Fanime in San Jose California but one thing they had that surprised me were bouncers and it brought back memories and dreams and I also wonder if anyone is like me at all? My mom thinks at 23 I'm too old to jump in a bouncer but back when I was more " age appropriate" I was scared to death of them and for a while up until I was 14 or so and even at this con I did go in this bouncy castle but I felt too shy to actually bounce around! another thing I did to bring back memories was that I wore a pair of my favorite slipper socks instead of regular socks which have zebras on them but are also pink although I never did it back when I was little since I did go into bouncers a little when It was more fun in slippers vs socks. Now my dream part is that I would love to bounce around in nothing but a diaper and slippers and to own a bounce house either a Dino or based off of my sona but who else has similar memories or dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    so just ending yesterday was a anime Convention called Fanime in San Jose California but one thing they had that surprised me were bouncers and it brought back memories and dreams and I also wonder if anyone is like me at all? My mom thinks at 23 I'm too old to jump in a bouncer but back when I was more " age appropriate" I was scared to death of them and for a while up until I was 14 or so and even at this con I did go in this bouncy castle but I felt too shy to actually bounce around! another thing I did to bring back memories was that I wore a pair of my favorite slipper socks instead of regular socks which have zebras on them but are also pink although I never did it back when I was little since I did go into bouncers a little when It was more fun in slippers vs socks. Now my dream part is that I would love to bounce around in nothing but a diaper and slippers and to own a bounce house either a Dino or based off of my sona but who else has similar memories or dreams?
    omg omg omg * hugs you* I would love to have a bounce in my backyard and the diaper part well even know one was around then yes sir its game on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	21010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	21011

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    omg omg omg * hugs you* I would love to have a bounce in my backyard and the diaper part well even know one was around then yes sir its game on
    Thanks You probably figured out that I meant a commercial one and not one of those crappy ones you get at the store. Anyways here is a pic of my slippers and the bouncer I wish I could find since realistic once are hard to find. it would be kinda fun to bounce with a wet or dare I say messy diaper?

You can rent them for about $150 a day depending on your location. if you are really interested and have a back yard I would say go for it.

I only got to go in one once and it was lot of fun but sadly then I was too big and too old for them. They always have age limits is why.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    You can rent them for about $150 a day depending on your location. if you are really interested and have a back yard I would say go for it.
    I can rent one cheaper but I'd rather buy and I do have the space. I wouldn't want to rent one and bounce in one with a wet poopy diaper but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I only got to go in one once and it was lot of fun but sadly then I was too big and too old for them. They always have age limits is why.
    the last time I rented one was for my 14th b day so I don't remember the policies. I wonder if the renters themselves put an age limit for liability reasons.

No this was at places like family fun centers or fairs or events. They had height restrictions too and I was always too tall.

You can rent them!!! I know someone who rents one for a music festival over 5000 people for the kids during the day!! Then they raffle tickets to spend the night in it!!! sounds like fun!!!!! the outside screens have covers for privacy!! I would love to play with people like me in it!!!!

I was at Fanimecon the entire weekend too! I agree the Bounce House was a huge surprise. It was something i did not expect to see but then again I did not expect to see that many children at the con as well.

In my family there is no age limit for bounce houses. Whenever we have on a lot of my aunts like to go in and jump around and laugh. Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    No this was at places like family fun centers or fairs or events. They had height restrictions too and I was always too tall.
    Oh I see! all those places seem very strict and I'm six foot so I'd be too tall as well I bet

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    You can rent them!!! I know someone who rents one for a music festival over 5000 people for the kids during the day!! Then they raffle tickets to spend the night in it!!! sounds like fun!!!!! the outside screens have covers for privacy!! I would love to play with people like me in it!!!!
    that sounds fun to sleep in one but I'm a light sleeper so I doubt I could.the one I went into at the con had a slide and thus two blowers and it was pretty dang loud so I can't imagine what one must be like! or duct it a good ways away. Thanks for the new dream! sleep in a bouncer in a diaper only!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jex View Post
    I was at Fanimecon the entire weekend too! I agree the Bounce House was a huge surprise. It was something i did not expect to see but then again I did not expect to see that many children at the con as well.

In my family there is no age limit for bounce houses. Whenever we have on a lot of my aunts like to go in and jump around and laugh. Pretty funny.
    That's Cool you were there! I haven't gone in a few years but I figured why not this year? (I had a big inflatable Dino pool toy yesterday so if you saw it you saw me.) I didn't see very many kids at the con but that must have been me. I like your family's attitude of not having an age limit on bouncers and how your aunts jump in them too! My mom needs to be more like you.