Thread: hello

Default hello

Hello there all, I'm a diaper lover. I like wearing diapers out and about wetting them and just having fun in general.

Quote Originally Posted by markbob1 View Post
    Hello there all, I'm a diaper lover. I like wearing diapers out and about wetting them and just having fun in general.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC. I think most of us like wearing and wetting diapers around here....haha. We have a lot of interests and talk about all sorts of things so I hope you will feel comfortable joining in on the various threads. So what do you like doing with your spare time; hobbies, music, outdoor activities?

I'm a professional musician who has played keyboard in a very good cover band. I've played gigs that included 20,000 people. I enjoy reading and writing, and I like getting out on our bike trail riding my Trek.

Welcome Mark! It sounds like you would be fun to hang out with. So many friends here at ADISC. Friends make us healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by markbob1 View Post
    What you just described is my idea of fun too. Even as we speak. Now for something also fun

I like going fishing, riding my atv, walking. And do all of that diapered

Good for you. I always thought a fishing suit or waders was the perfect "cover" for diapered fun. What do you wear over top on the ATV?