Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thickest diapers

Kaitlyn

Default Thickest diapers

Hey, guys, I was about to try to make my first order online, and I was wondering, which diapers are the thickest? Like, I want them to be thick enough to make me kinda 'waddle,' you know? But they also have to be able to hold a good amount. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    -Pinkie

Bambino Bellsimo's hands down. They are thick to start and only get thicker due to the high amount of SAP. They are kinda expensive more so if you have to pay tax on them.

they'll least for at least 10 hours. I've had one last for 20 hours once, though 6-8 of that was sleeping in it dry. In cases like that you'll likely question if you even want to wear another diaper for a few days.

The new A+ line from xpmedical are quite thick. They're probably not at the top of the diaper food chain but I like them!

edit: Oh also, if you're going for that waddle feeling, double up.

i'd say bellisimo. right now they only have misprints in stock, and the front padding is thinner than normal, but they can still take a ton of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    i'd say bellisimo. right now they only have misprints in stock, and the front padding is thinner than normal, but they can still take a ton of abuse.
    The front padding on the case I got a few days ago seems like normal. I think it was just the early misprints that were off, maybe.

Here in the USA Bambino Bellissimo is the thickest. Over seas a lot of people are saying Comficare M10 / L10 is the thickest. I have not try the Comficare yet. But I have an order on the way. Also you can put in extra inserts to make them really thick. Xp medical has some nice inserts.

I was told the first day I joined was abena M4's. Very think they show through your clothing. I'm trying to get those.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    The front padding on the case I got a few days ago seems like normal. I think it was just the early misprints that were off, maybe.
    When I contacted Bambino to return my case or get some refund. They told me the new batch had shorter core's but the core weight was the same.

However from what I recall the padding seemed equal in thickness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I was told the first day I joined was abena M4's. Very think they show through your clothing. I'm trying to get those.
    Abena's been trying their hardest to get away from plastic backing. Apparently it was Gary from Xp Medical who was one of the few who convinced them to leave M4's alone.

However abena M4's clump/fall apart horribly bad. there's not enough SAP in them I think. Plus they are imports from Denmark, so unless your european you're covering the shipping costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness787 View Post
    The new A+ line from xpmedical are quite thick. They're probably not at the top of the diaper food chain but I like them!

edit: Oh also, if you're going for that waddle feeling, double up.
    A+ line from XP Medical doesn't have leakguard's inside the diaper. So I wouldn't even try to flood it nor would it likely be a diaper to try and mess in.