Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artist and Gamer Stopping In

Red face Artist and Gamer Stopping In

I'm Melody, as many call me anyways. I'm a college graduate working my way up into a full adult life...most of the time anyways. I build websites and illustrate in my free time, and I'd love a career in that direction.

I stumbled upon ADISC from searching my own interests on Fetlife, among other places. When I looked up resources on google for this newfound interest, many links led me here. I happen to be a diaper lover that likes to wear as a form of relaxation. I don't regress, if I did, I would be an incontinent teen. On that same line, diapers are not a form of sexual gratification in any form. Just relaxing.

Outside of that, I like to illustrate and do live streams at night. Some with more adult content than others. I love video games, especially Zelda, World of Warcraft, and The Sims. I do some writing on the side, more for amusement than profit, and I'm not an outdoorsy girl. I'm much happier inside. I built my own desktop computer, and own very many up to date gadgets, including a smartphone, touch-screen laptop, and a VERY expensive drawing tablet.

I have a tendency to just troll about in forum sites like this. I'm a reader more than a talker, though if I get in the right conversation, I may go far far too long.

It'll be nice to see everyone out here and see what happens!

You come to the right community! Welcome to ADISC from a fellow pokemon. Nice introduction and speech! We hope you stay long. Please enjoy your stay buddy!

Artist? That's awesome! With art and writing and games, I think you'll really fit in with a lot of the people here! I always lived writing, and I love reading even more, so I hope we can trade work sometime!
    Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the wonderful welcomes! I think I'm going to like it around here!

Welcome Melody!

Glad you finally joined the best site available for DL relaxation and support. ADIDC is the best!

Hi and welcome. That was a very nice introduction.

Feel free to explore the forums and ask questions if need be. Enjoy your stay!

You are really most welcome! I too find Diapers relaxing.

What style is your art? Who are your main influences?

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post

You are really most welcome! I too find Diapers relaxing.

What style is your art? Who are your main influences?

My art is is the same style as my profile/avatar (drawn by yours truely in fact). I'm an anime-styled artist, though I've been branching off into a bit of hentai, because of both the possibility of money, and since the figures are nude, it gives a chance to learn perspective as well as bones and muscle masses.

I can draw buildings and the like in perspective, and if given the time I love drawing cities and parks like that, though...I've let it go by the wayside for my anime character art.

It all started when I started watching Sailor Moon and playing Zelda about....15 some odd years ago. And that's been history ever since

Perhaps draw the anime characters in a city or park?

Hey, welcome aboard You sound really awesome, though I'm not much one for WoW (any TES but skyrim :P)
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and stick around