Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi everyone! I'm just starting to learn about all about the ABDL world and hoping that this site will help me. I tend to just lurk unless there's something that I want to talk about. I enjoy spending time with friends and my dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl22 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm just starting to learn about all about the ABDL world and hoping that this site will help me. I tend to just lurk unless there's something that I want to talk about. I enjoy spending time with friends and my dogs.
    Welcome Beachgirl22! This is a support site and we do help each other out as much as we can. We certainly respect your right to lurk, but do hope you become an active member. Just two questions: What kind of dog do you have? I have a black lab. Also, what part of Florida do you live in (no need for a specific city)? Again, welcome and if you have any questions, we're here for you!

Welcome to ADISC! Hoping you feel comfortable enough to share more as time goes along. We are your support group if you need anything at all.
    F.L.

welcome beach girl I am new as well and would love to chat and be friends since I don't have many on this site

Hi beachgirl, I'm new today too, greetings from England

welcome to the site, i hope you make lots of new friends and have a great time here

Beachgirl,

Great to have you here! Lurk away but remember that the more you interact, the more you will get from the site...

Mean'while - Welcome!

DLE.