Thread: Intro or reruns?

Kaitlyn

Default Intro or reruns?

Well, here we are! I think I already did an intro, but I've been inactive for a while, and my memory's not the best. Well, whether I did one or not, I guess I'm doing another one!

I think maybe I should tell you about myself. Well, to start with, I guess I'm a lot like you guys on here. I like diapers and baby stuff. And no matter how many times I try to tell someone that, it never feels any less awkward. If you couldn't tell by my name and picture, I'm a big pegasister! I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I love animals. A good friend and I are actually in the process of writing a book, which I'll likely share here, if you guys wanna see it!

And... That's about it, really. I'm not the most interesting girl. But if I forgot something or if you'd like to ask me a question, let me know!

And I'll try to be more active on here, guys, I promise. I don't really wanna do two (or three, I'm not even sure) introductions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post
    Well, here we are! I think I already did an intro, but I've been inactive for a while, and my memory's not the best. Well, whether I did one or not, I guess I'm doing another one!

I think maybe I should tell you about myself. Well, to start with, I guess I'm a lot like you guys on here. I like diapers and baby stuff. And no matter how many times I try to tell someone that, it never feels any less awkward. If you couldn't tell by my name and picture, I'm a big pegasister! I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I love animals. A good friend and I are actually in the process of writing a book, which I'll likely share here, if you guys wanna see it!

And... That's about it, really. I'm not the most interesting girl. But if I forgot something or if you'd like to ask me a question, let me know!

And I'll try to be more active on here, guys, I promise. I don't really wanna do two (or three, I'm not even sure) introductions.
    Hi Pinkamena! Welcome or welcome back whichever it is! I see by your name history that you were FlutterShutter and I do remember seeing that name once or twice. I know what you mean about how awkward it is to say you like diapers. I think most of us here do! Yes, please share with us your book you are writing. We would love to have a peek at it. See you in the threads!

Kaitlyn

Thanks for the welcome and/or welcome back! But... I actually have a question that I neglected to mention earlier. I dunno if this is the right place for this, but I kinda wanted to know if anyone here has ever worn to college? I'd been thinking about trying because we get some long, looong lectures, and I've had plenty of close calls and I actually had an accident once when I wasn't able to get to the bathroom in time. So, has anyone here ever worn to college?

You will probably get a few answers to your question here. A better place might be to start a new thread with this subject under Diaper Talk in the Forum section.

Kaitlyn

Thank you!

Welcome back! Your question: yes, people do. I take online classes so there is a difference because my lectures are on a DVD player with a pause button. I probably would still wear them no matter where I was. As long as you find an outfit that conceals well, you will probably really enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post

Welcome back Pinkamena!

As you can tell I'm into ponies too and a brony. I also love drawing, reading and writing. I love animals too. I especially love birds. Do you have a favorite animal?

Welcoma back Pinkamena even thou I never met you but it's nice to meet new people! so HIYA!