Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hola a todos.

Default Hola a todos.

I am 22-years old (almost 23) and I have been a DL for a long time now, I have also been looking for ABDL friends for a while and so far I am glad I've made a few ones. I study mechatronics engineering and I am also a guitar player, so one day soon I wish I can see myself developing my life in those areas.

I would love to meet new people so don't think twice to pm me. Have a nice day you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Exist View Post
    I am 22-years old (almost 23) and I have been a DL for a long time now, I have also been looking for ABDL friends for a while and so far I am glad I've made a few ones. I study mechatronics engineering and I am also a guitar player, so one day soon I wish I can see myself developing my life in those areas.

I would love to meet new people so don't think twice to pm me. Have a nice day you all.
    Amigo Benvido!

What is Mechatronics ?

The name Mechatronics stems from mechanical and electronics and is a relatively new approach to product design and development, merging the principles of electrical, mechanical, computer and industrial engineering. It addresses the four interconnected disciplines used for all complex modern devices. Mechatronic systems are typically composed of traditional mechanical and electrical components but are referred to as "smart" devices or systems because of the incorporation of sensors, actuators and computer control systems. Over the years, the term "mechatronics" has come to mean the integrated methodology for designing products that exhibit fast, precise performance.
    You have taught me something new today!

I dabble with guitar (six string acoustic) ... however I do not expect to be accomplished at it myself... though I certainly wish you the best at it! What sort of music do you play?

Thank you very much for your introduction! If we can be of any assistance, please don't be too shy to ask!

There is also much to read here ... and, if you don't know it already... I would ask of you to take a few moments to read ADISC Introduction & FAQ, to help you get better antiquated with us too

Sometimes response is slow... however, I imagine others will soon be joining me in giving you a warm welcome!

De momento, e con coidado

-Marka
    Translated by Google to Galician

Welcome to ADISC! Guitar music is awesome. I have learned a few chords, but would like to play violin. I think my fiancé has a guitar that he plays some. I buy a lot of instruments for my kids but they mostly just sing and play the keyboard.
    F.L.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    You have taught me something new today!
    Huh! Me too (and thanks, Marka for the explanation!).

Mechatronics sounds extremely cool. Hope you enjoy your studies Señor Exist!

And welcome to the site! :-)

@Marka: I guess we all learn something new every day, even our teachers tend to learn from their students from time to time. I like many styles but I mostly focus on Metal (recently Death and Experimental Metal), Jazz and Rock. I am working on starting my own project and I will gladly share it with everybody.

@Fascinating: It's good that you are giving them a stimulation on the field of arts, particularly music. Their perspective of the world changes a lot just by experiencing a different form of expression and hopefully they will dig in deeper into it, if not that is also ok, everybody finds their way into happiness eventually.

@Tiny: I also think it is amazing, I wish I can use my degree to help save mankind by helping people out of their problems...with the power of technology . Muchas gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by Exist View Post
    @Marka: I guess we all learn something new every day, even our teachers tend to learn from their students from time to time. I like many styles but I mostly focus on Metal (recently Death and Experimental Metal), Jazz and Rock. I am working on starting my own project and I will gladly share it with everybody.

"..."..."
    Si, Exist! One can learn by teaching, and teach by learning!
    Well, there's a place for metal too... I will be glad to hear your project when it is ready too

I hope that you find comfort and enjoyment here at ADISC...

For now,
    -Marka

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm kik91! I hope you have a great time here, everybody here is nice! I'm 23 years old and studying film. I want to be a screenwriter/director. Nice to meet a guitar artist here, and I've met several mecha-men in my life, so great for you! Hope we can be friends!

@kik91: Of course we can be friends, that is what I came for really...and to learn more about accepting my DL side.

Hello from me. I like all the Bambinos too though Abena M4 is my usual. You are 23? I am a tad older older than that: my first stadium concert was Sabbath, Heaven and Hell tour, 1981. Welcome to Adisc--- Now, for your further instruction and delight, I commend you to watch this cover of Heaven and Hell. I especially commend your attention to the basswork - on a 6-string bass yet!

She has an AMAZING natural vibrato for a girl that young! She will grow to be an epic singer I am sure of that. I love Black Sabbath! Awesome stuff that you saw "The King" singing live during his golden years. That bass is and sound very good on its own, very natural sound in the video you sent me.

Thank you for your welcome message, in return, I'll give you this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83zX_JZX38k