Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cleaing my room

Default cleaing my room

Cleaning my room out today and in my closet are so many diapers sometimes i forgot i got so many with my tax money! That makes me wonder how many of us keep a large stock of diapers in your closet?

I've probably got 500 diapers on hand. Mixed batch. Aben L4, ABU Sissy, ABU Cushie, Attends 10 w/waistband, Bambino Classico. I've got a case of ConfiDry 24/7 en route.

Not many in my closet, but many, many in a metal storage cabinet in the basement. I just got a case of the Dry 24/7, and still have a nearly full case of my beloved Tena Super Stretch. In the other boxes are myriad diapers of all different brands. Some are classics no longer made that I don't have the heart to use. Yes, many of us are collectors.

-RMS

I have around 4000 nappies in stock, mostly Tena Slip Supers and Maxis.

The reason for such large quantities is once I heard about Tena changing to cloth backed I have been hoarding them.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    .... That makes me wonder how many of us keep a large stock of diapers in your closet?
    I knew it, this explains a lot! Would it be too much to ask? Could you find another hiding spot, other than my closet? Granted it is a great hiding spot for ya-all, but I've enough trouble keeping my room tidy without miscellaneous members of the community trashing through there.

Off Topic; Any disposables to be found in my room would assuredly not be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeypuzzler View Post

The reason for such large quantities is once I heard about Tena changing to cloth backed I have been hoarding them.
    I wish i could say i like the Tena brand but they don't hold enough of my pee! However comficare L10 bambino bellissmo before they went bad and dry 24/7 and abena x plus all of those brands hold my pee i wet alot in my sleep and nothing worse then wet sheets

HOW MANY ! p/s love your signature one of Maggie's great quotes

holly cow!!! I have about over 100

Lozza1979

Um..I have 19 nappies left.Will probably order more on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Um..I have 19 nappies left.Will probably order more on Monday.
    I have 23 desp and 3 cloth but no money at the moment to buy more