Thread: i have returned! and am liking what i see =P

Default i have returned! and am liking what i see =P

Hello there! firstly thank you for deciding to read through my thread! ^_^ secondly; if this has been posted in the wrong place, i apologise, but i have been away for...oh just over a year, before logging on tonight so i thought it only polite to re-introduce myself to the community

I'm a British AB/DL with quite a prominent sissy side who loves...well too many things x3 and until recently worked as a baker =O (cakes <3 )

i got intro'd to this site...ohh...around 3 years ago, give or take a few months, by a very good friend of mine, and promtly lost my internet connection...having had long periods of being on and off, so i couldn't stay up to date with the crinkly affairs of ADISC, and have changed in personality a fair bit since those days too.

Outside of the ab/dl world, my main passion is engineering and fixing things, i used to have a lovely old east german 2 stroke bike that i'd work on, but i had to sell the old girl. my main passion nowadays is food...which considering i weigh 119lbs, you'd think i hated the stuff, metabolism...meh.

I'm a diaper/baby/sissyfur, a bunny to be specific! =3 originally just attracted to the comfort and security of padding, but i began to like the other things along the way. my first contact with other abdl's was through the internet, mainly skype and small furry based forums with like a group of four diaperfurs, which is actually why i joined ADISC, wanting to talk to others like myself on a larger scale, making friends and possibly even doing a little RP, whatever i felt like at the time.

so yeah, that's a recap of me...i intend to stick around this time! thanks in advance to any and all replies and views, they're all appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    Hello there! firstly thank you for deciding to read through my thread! ^_^ secondly; if this has been posted in the wrong place, i apologise, but i have been away for...oh just over a year, before logging on tonight so i thought it only polite to re-introduce myself to the community

I'm a British AB/DL with quite a prominent sissy side who loves...well too many things x3 and until recently worked as a baker =O (cakes <3 )

i got intro'd to this site...ohh...around 3 years ago, give or take a few months, by a very good friend of mine, and promtly lost my internet connection...having had long periods of being on and off, so i couldn't stay up to date with the crinkly affairs of ADISC, and have changed in personality a fair bit since those days too.

Outside of the ab/dl world, my main passion is engineering and fixing things, i used to have a lovely old east german 2 stroke bike that i'd work on, but i had to sell the old girl. my main passion nowadays is food...which considering i weigh 119lbs, you'd think i hated the stuff, metabolism...meh.

I'm a diaper/baby/sissyfur, a bunny to be specific! =3 originally just attracted to the comfort and security of padding, but i began to like the other things along the way. my first contact with other abdl's was through the internet, mainly skype and small furry based forums with like a group of four diaperfurs, which is actually why i joined ADISC, wanting to talk to others like myself on a larger scale, making friends and possibly even doing a little RP, whatever i felt like at the time.

so yeah, that's a recap of me...i intend to stick around this time! thanks in advance to any and all replies and views, they're all appreciated
    Well, Welcome back spitfire!

A lot has changed, and a lot has not.... take your pick...

Always good to see returning members too... I'm not much furry, or AB... yet, I extend an offering of friendship all the same!

Have a look around... see what piques your interest... hope to see you around then!

-Marka

Welcome back Spitfire. Rabits are fun animals. Do you bake wedding cakes? I do not.